Hi, I am new and looking for friends!

Options
Hey guys, my name is Brandi and I'm 28 living in the Bay Area. I currently weigh 337lbs, and I am actively trying to lose weight. Right now I am tracking my macros, and following IIFYM.

I am planning to get gastric sleeve surgery to gain a tool to help me lose, and maintain my weight. I've struggled for years, and I need a little bit of help! In the meantime, as it is a 6-8 month approval process, I am going to be working as hard as I can to develop healthy habits, and become more active.

I would love to have some friends for motivation! Looking forward to connecting with people :smile:

Replies

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Added and look at NicoleL874's post about a more active group. It's a great group to join, with awesome people and great feedback!
  • BWiley98
    BWiley98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll....sleeved in '16....lost a bunch...gained back a ton...relost a smidge.....hoping to re-lose.......hella...hella...totes magoats ....a lot!!!!
    Add me...i need more sleeved peeps
  • PSS33884
    PSS33884 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello ... sleeved 3/2017. Down a total of 70lbs. Working on the last 20.
  • donna_G65
    donna_G65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies im 3mth PO now and looking for ladies to become friends on here keep me on track and give me ideas
  • ajcoleman13
    ajcoleman13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am 9 months post-op and am here for any questions you may have.
  • me061981
    me061981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was sleeved 2 weeks ago! Looking for friends! Add me!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was sleeved on 6/15/2020. Looking for support friends. Please add me.