Meal Planning

Options
Momeri1113
Momeri1113 Posts: 57 Member
How do you meal plan?

I like to make spread sheets and write out everything I want to eat in the beginning so that I know exactly how much to buy of everything. As we speak, I'm making a spread sheet so I can be prepared for next week. I will finish it in the morning so I can make my grocery list for shopping day (tomorrow) and then Sunday is meal prep day!

Replies

• Julie42301
    Julie42301 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was going to start a keto challenge on Diet Doctor next Monday but I started yesterday. I just joined here today. I look forward to reading success stories and tips here.
  • Momeri1113
    Options
    I hope there will be many tips and success stories. So far, we're 6 people, but there is still plenty of time :)
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    so yesterday I spent the majority of the day prepping things for the week. My sweet husband smoked a package of chicken breast for me. I cut that up into pieces for salads. I "hard boiled" eggs in my air fryer. I made an egg bake that consisted of eggs, onion powder, turkey, broccoli, cheese, and heavy cream. I mixed all that up and put it in my muffing tin for 12 individual meals. (Yikes....this is making me hungry :)).
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am not much help. I'm ok eating the same thing all the time. I have a couple basic recipes that I eat all the time. My biggest issue is my husband is not like me and hates the repetitiveness of eating the same thing so most of my planning goes into feeding him.
  • Momeri1113
    Options
    Bekah7482 wrote: »
    I am not much help. I'm ok eating the same thing all the time. I have a couple basic recipes that I eat all the time. My biggest issue is my husband is not like me and hates the repetitiveness of eating the same thing so most of my planning goes into feeding him.

That's why I need recipe Ideas. Maybe I'll try something new tomorrow or Wednesday cause I forgot I don't have to work, so I'll have plenty of time lol. If I do, I'll definitely post photos or a recipe.
  • Bekah7482
    Options
    Please do. Always looking to switch things up.
  • Bekah7482
    Options
    9lywd3qxb4sr.jpg

Just about perfect today on my macros! I may just eat this menu everyday haha
  • Momeri1113
    Options
    You go girl!