Serious accountabuddy

Options
2»

Replies

• Ready2Succeed2019
    Ready2Succeed2019 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Im 34 years old, mum to a 2 year old girl.
    Originally from the UK but now live in France.
    I have 90lb to lose.
  • akelim
    akelim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Also a little late getting to this thread, but I need some accountability partners as well. I think I may be a little older than many here (41), but I have 4 kids (21, 18, 5, and 5 months). I'm aiming to lose about 75 pounds. I tend to do okay food-wise for a couple of days, then fall off the wagon and let it run back and forth over me for a while before I get back on track. I also STINK lately at exercising regularly (or at all)...any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi all just found this little group! I'm always needing encouragement from others, especially on my eating! Feel free to add me too! I love supporting other women on there journey as well! Kim
  • ElizabethGulirano
    ElizabethGulirano Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!
    I am a mom of 2. Currently breastfeeding a 5-month old. I was 170 lbs before pregnancies. Gained total net 65 lbs, lost most of it mainly due to breastfeeding and now at 175 lbs.

Having a hard time to sticking to a diet and finding time to exercise.

Need accountability friends and motivation.

Please feel free to add me.
  • SCJ10
    SCJ10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I totally need a daily accountability buddy! I am terrible at logging food but I love the community aspect on here so I stick around. Add me, let's chat!
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant with #2 and mainly need accountability keeping my macros and food intake in order and not just eating sugar and carbs all the time or refusing to eat because I don't feel well. Anyone pregnant and want a daily check-in buddy? Always looking for new mom friends and I'm a regular logger/ status updater. Feel free to add!
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Me! Need to shift 9kg by December as I have to prepare for surgery so need to get my skates on
  • stephaniebotley
    stephaniebotley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of three looking for accountability partner to keep me motivated I have a 12, 6 and 1 year old and the craziness of my life sometimes overwhelm. Just trying to make better choices. Okay to bug often, I'm a stay at home mom.
  • Colsonal92
    Colsonal92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a support buddy that isn't afraid to tell me to get off my a** and to help motivate/accountable to keep me on track!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Colsonal92 wrote: »
    I need a support buddy that isn't afraid to tell me to get off my a** and to help motivate/accountable to keep me on track!!

Me too! I'm getting back at this after god knows how long. I did Ideal Protein last year and did well (until I didn't...life) but now I need something more cost effective and sustainable for the long term... PM me and we can chat!
  • armstrongn1987
    armstrongn1987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need an accountabuddy too!
  • amandalbliss
    amandalbliss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountabuddy too! I'm a SAHM of 2 - a 2 year old boy and 7 month old girl. We only have 1 vehicle so I'm constantly having to drive my fiance to and from work (he doesnt want to leave us without a vehicle in case something happens with the kids.) I have major mom brain so I need someone to be on top of me and be like "hey did you work out today?" "What you eating today?" "Dont forget about MFP" and so on.
  • wildmamatiger
    wildmamatiger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountabuddy too! I'm a SAHM of 2 - a 2 year old boy and 7 month old girl. We only have 1 vehicle so I'm constantly having to drive my fiance to and from work (he doesnt want to leave us without a vehicle in case something happens with the kids.) I have major mom brain so I need someone to be on top of me and be like "hey did you work out today?" "What you eating today?" "Dont forget about MFP" and so on.

same, girl, same! :) I'll add you
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back trying to lose the weight after three babies. The last one just turned 2 so I can't really use the pregnancies as an excuse now. Used to be 135lbs before babies, started 5 days ago at 192lbs and lost 5.5lbs so far! Trying to get to 140lbs! Would love to makes friends with other moms trying to lose weight!! Add me :smiley:
  • dlmonzivaiz6110
    dlmonzivaiz6110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me!!!!!
  • rheinn1979
    rheinn1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm a 41 yo mom of 3 under 5. I'm slowly getting driven mad with hunger and toddler tantrums. I need someone who wants to get serious, who can remind me, check in and commiserate. I I can be your cheerleader, your little voice of reason in your head and your compatriot when you need to vent. It doesn't look like I'm going anywhere anytime soon, so I've got the time. :D