Difficulties for losing weight?

Options
jasgochier
jasgochier Posts: 40 Member
Hey girls what have ben your difficulties to lose weight?
Chikas que dificultades an tenido para perder peso?

Replies

• VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is probably motivation and effort. Secondly food!!!! I love my food and its so hard to say no especially during the holidays and family is cooking up traditional foods that I love so much. But I am trying to do better with eating healthy. Staying motivated is a whole other obstacle I have to figure out! Any suggestions?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is probably motivation and effort. Secondly food!!!! I love my food and its so hard to say no especially during the holidays and family is cooking up traditional foods that I love so much. But I am trying to do better with eating healthy. Staying motivated is a whole other obstacle I have to figure out! Any suggestions?

I hear ya. food is such a big part of the latin culture (bdays, weddings, etc) that its hard to change your mentality about food...ya know the eat to live vs live to eat mentality.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on my journey for too long, only since 2 Mar. I would like to be able to have some platanos maduros once in a while. I guess this will eventually become my ocassional cheat meal. I manage to have my rice in one way or another. I am not sure I could do without rice once in a while.
  • SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    Options
    My biggest problem is probably motivation and food!!!! I love my food and its so hard to say no.. hola any suggestions,,,