• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    2xb04lpl4ts9.jpeg
  • elisamadigan
    elisamadigan Posts: 30 Member
    tjgxalnpfru8.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    This was a tough week. I only ate ok. I drank a few days. I also hurt my back, so no working out. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out what my issue really is. 🤞🤞

5zdmcah6jx0e.jpg
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Thanks for putting up the thread for today. This week has been crazy and I have fallen apart. My hospital merged with another system. So, we will have layoffs or bidding on our jobs from more senior people. So, I am kind of freaking out. Plus, I have schoolwork which sucks balls. Good news is the resume is fired up.
  • nisijam5
    I will.have the same nut/fit goals for this week and will update in the AM. Thanks for sticking it out with me!!
  • marisasekinger
    marisasekinger Posts: 12 Member
    mgtjd7ywp6ab.jpg

• Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    gwyrbqs3yo54.jpeg

55.3 kg
    21.3 bmi, 27.9 fat percentage, 49.5% water, 30.8% muscle, 2.5 kg bone :)
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,212 Member
    qf2r2ieivx7d.jpg
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Thanks for putting up the thread for today. This week has been crazy and I have fallen apart. My hospital merged with another system. So, we will have layoffs or bidding on our jobs from more senior people. So, I am kind of freaking out. Plus, I have schoolwork which sucks balls. Good news is the resume is fired up.

Whoa crazy week for sure! Hope it all works out. I didn't think you'd mind if I started the thread, I just knew if I didn't post then I'd forget later in the day lol.
  • nisijam5
    I simply ran out of time today to post results. Tomorrow is a 12 hour shift and than another. My hope is tomorrow night since I simply have to type it out.

Peace out and off to bed!!
  • nisijam5
    2/17 results are here!! Let me know if you see any goof-ups!!

Business: Secret Rewards - Tomorrow you will post your picture with 2 numbers. If you are the winner tomorrow, your 2 numbers will be the prizes. I’ll post the prizes once everyone has posted their numbers. week and a 0.5 lb. advantage to tuck away for a rainy day.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner….

The Naughty Leprauchans win the week and will have a 1.0 lb. advantage for tomorrow.

Fourathomej is our big winner this week earning a 0.5 lb. advantage and a 0.5 lb. advantage to tuck away for a rainy day.

Boo, our eliminated player….off to the Second Chance Challenge.
    I take the two lowest losers from each team and select the one with the overall lowest weight loss. Why do I do that? Sometimes, someone can be losing quite well and just have a week they gain. This allows the most consistent player to stay in the game.

Nikki & Debra did not weigh in this week and are sent to second chance. You can get back in the game by losing 1% of your lowest posted weight. When you achieve that, you can pick the team you wish to be on. I have it listed on the spreadsheet.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….

Fourathomej wins 2.0 lb. advantage
    Rise2Fall wins a 0.5 lb. advantage

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Fourathomej slides from the 160s to the 150s!! How does that feel?

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Shamrock - 0.8 lb. penalty for next week!!

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Haha. Rise2Fall.
  • nisijam5
    FallToRise wrote: »
    Haha. Rise2Fall.

OMG - I got it backwards....
  • marisasekinger
    marisasekinger Posts: 12 Member
    vhy0s3pbrxgd.jpg
    I forgot!! :(