February 22 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi all, using a pass as I'm suffering from food poisoning today (22nd Feb), probably courtesy of the hotel i'm staying in while working - beware of the salads! Only tracked & logged breakfast, then not eaten for the rest of the day. Does sprinting between bathroom & bedroom count as exercise ??
    Oh no that stinks. Hope you feel better soon

• 7Liana7
    7Liana7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three. It's been an exhausting day and I'm ready to turn in for night.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    2/22
    Exercise: Yes.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 12 mile run this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options

FEB 22

Exercise: 4 minutes - sick :( bad fatigue with earache
    I always exercise > 20 minutes. This is extremely rare - maybe 5-10 times in the past 2+ years.

Tracked all: ❤️
    I always track all of my food.

Calories under 2,000. Just a little over YAY!

Pass Days: Feb 1, 4, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 19(knee) 22 (sick, no exercise made calories slightly over)

7 days to go! 🥰 Determined to get 10 days in a row with no pass days in this month :) Not counting injured/sick days...
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 14K steps
    Calories: N not even close
    Tracked: not all.... but enough to know things got a little out of hand foodwise today.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day # 4, a delightful meal with hubby put me over on calories
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 120 min walk around great Yarmouth uk
    Tracking yes calories no
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    February 22
    Exercised: No (ran out of time and motivation)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Lunch with friends at their place. Late start after late night dinner with parent night before. Home just in time to take daughter to skating, so too dark to walk.

Due to some events of the day, mentally I was not in a good place by the time I got home (I felt I had not met my own high expectations of me and I had let my friends down - turns out this perception was distorted, but still unable to get back on track). This sapped any motivation to do bodyweight to make up for the lack of walking.

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 minutes walking Ollie throughout the travel day during stops
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Lots of restaurant food while in Fla., but was able to stay under by not eating every meal and by splitting with hubby. Made it home last night at 9 p.m. after traveling about 12 hours. Our pup Ollie was a trooper for the whole trip and everyone fell in love with him. My father-in-law's funeral service was honoring to him and my sons and nephew were pallbearers. We're so sorry he's gone, but so thankful he's not in pain any longer.

Back on it this morning. We're staying home from church and will be watching the service online. We are exhausted. This trip was so emotionally draining and physically tiring. I am glad my husband came home with me. He originally was going to stay this next week but felt it necessary to come on home. Losing his second parent has been harder than losing his mom two years ago. My boys are doing well. This was their last grandparent. My nephew took my boys and daughter-in-law to Animal Kingdom at Disney World Friday so that was a good distraction for them. My DIL loves animals so she was thrilled to see it all. Thankful we all made it home safely. :heart:

Youngest son David on the left, daughter-in-law Katie in the middle, and my oldest son Jonathan on the right.
    ijzwbrdxon2c.jpg

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 the last 3 days, had a good week and back on track this weekend too!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    Feb 22

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes