Hi Everyone! Introduce yourself:

Options
13»

Replies

• Kamesha1978
    Kamesha1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Kamesha I live Inglewood and work at USC Keck. Looking to find great workout partners
  • snshine1028
    snshine1028 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm Lei, I live in Redondo Beach. Looking for some friends to run or hike with on the weekends.
  • walkngdead1
    Options
    Hi I'm Angel, 29y/o former Marine and now an Engineer living in Lancaster. I'm a foodie however I work out 6 days a week. I've never counted my caloric intake but thanks to "myfitnesspal" it makes it a lot easier to do the job and stay on track with the calories I'm taking and burning everyday!
  • Hi, I'm Charlotte (Charlie or Char if you like), and my schedule is almost always jam packed, making it hard to commit, but I'm giving myself 10 months to lose at the least 15 pounds, but I'm aiming for 20. I'm somewhat new to forums, so forgive me if I make weird little mistakes. I'm using this site to hold myself accountable! My weight is always fluctuating and it'd be nice if it would just stay put at a weight that I'm actually proud of.
  • JayMayLove165
    JayMayLove165 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi.Julia live near lax. Moved from the east coast in September. Strength training buddy or activity partner would be excellent. :)
  • Shonox
    Shonox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am Shorbojeet. Student at USC, was fit but then lost it all owing to studies, trying to get back in shape. :smile:
  • kirkscott1426
    kirkscott1426 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Live in SFV, but always on the Westside.
  • MeechyLA
    MeechyLA Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Mitchell and I live in DTLA. I recently got into running and hope to complete my first half-marathon early next year. If anyone here is still active and looking to get this group going again, please shoot me a message! It would be great to connect with local MFP members.
  • Frater_Nox
    Frater_Nox Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Russell.

Born in Papua New Guinea to New Zealand expats (so Im a kiwi). Lived in NZ, PNG, China for 3 years more recently and now West Covina with my wife Helen (an American from LA).

My background is film and TV and now that Im 40 and remarkably living in LA (this was not planned) Im getting fit so I can hit the auditions!

Nice to meet you all.

Russell
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. SoCal here as well.
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Is this group active? Candy, 43, Pasadena
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Orange County here as our group is dead ;-)