Vegan Youtube Channels

methodman78
methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
Thi isn't an advert! well it is sort of

I would like some recomendations for youtube channels so I can figure out how to use more wholefoods and things like nutritional yeast,

I watched one and thought it was terrible, so created my own youtube channel to try and do it better, it is slightly less awful

If i make any money, which is unlikely i'll start using that for animal welfare and related charities (pay it forward people)

anyway, one of my videos is below, i'll accept feedback as long as your kind ;) and add any channels you already watch so i can get inspiration please :)

https://youtu.be/55Df5s5gfBo

Replies

• annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi. I ve watched it. Overall very gd. I loved that you did nt shout like a lot of people. Your instructions were clear and not overly complicated. My only criticism and this is something you will improve in time is some of the camera angles. It was good that you shot close ups of what you were doing but tbe food was nt centre shot. My son used to be a film editor ...in a small way and I have lived with these comments for a long time.
    I will watch your videos and subscribe if you make more. Good luck.
  • vegan ist ungesund (german)
  • methodman78
    annie5904 wrote: »
    Hi. I ve watched it. Overall very gd. I loved that you did nt shout like a lot of people. Your instructions were clear and not overly complicated. My only criticism and this is something you will improve in time is some of the camera angles. It was good that you shot close ups of what you were doing but tbe food was nt centre shot. My son used to be a film editor ...in a small way and I have lived with these comments for a long time.
    I will watch your videos and subscribe if you make more. Good luck.

Thanks Annie smile: , i'm using an Ipad, which is difficult, so bought a video camera and just waiting for it to arrive, then I can get better angles (will record from two so i can edit)

thanks a million for the feedback, new videos will be coming 2 or 3 times a week
  • annie5904
    Great news on the video recorder.
  • methodman78
    it arrived today, just need to pick it up and train myself,

anybody got any more advice, input or channels please :)

• annie5904
    How is it going with the video recorder. Maybe watch other ppl a d get ideas.
  • methodman78
    I watch hours of videos :) wich i had a beter laid out kitchen for this but still, its going ok

i downloaded some editing software last week so now need to start using the camera instead of the ipad, still, happy enough with the quality of video i'm creating for now

https://youtu.be/eAvnpCH0kJo
  • annie5904
    Wow. That was so good. The visuals were clear and easier to follow as you had a commentrary, which was also very good.
    Get it on utube!