New here

Options
Hi! my name is Candy, and I am a Christian wife and mom of two amazing boys, ages 13 and 9. my husband and I have been happily married for almost 14 years. we live in a small country town in North Carolina. I'm not officially doing Weight Watchers, but I am supplementing it to my daily routine. I am hoping to make some new friends here.

Replies

• BOBBI_1234
    BOBBI_1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how I can count my points on here help please.
  • friendly71
    friendly71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello . Hope this is active. Someone knows all about it. I am new at this myself.
  • Shad0wDancer
    Shad0wDancer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can't count points as such in WW on here. I just every now and then add my meals from weight watchers manually to see how much salt and sugar I am consuming. I have an allocation of 37 daily points and when I go over I like to check it against MFP. When I am over it is normally due to excess fat and sugar. I have cut back a little on fruit but have increased vegetable s. Don't feel Hungary all the tim now and the fat seems to be coming off as I am losing steadily.
  • shereepadilla
    shereepadilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Sheree im joing this group for support as I am just doing WW on my own without the meetings. I wanted to say in the food diary there is a note section where you can log your points/you personally have to enter them as this app does not have the WW calculator . If you have pintrest they have alot of great recipies and links tips and tricks to count your points.
  • sunpatients777
    sunpatients777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am also following points plus on my own. Thank you for the tips Sheree!
  • Biggestloserlisa
    Biggestloserlisa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am extremely new hehe, I'm trying to figure out how to do weight watchers, if you could help me out, that would be fantastic.