March 24 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much @dsgoingtodoit
    That’s what I’m going to do. Thanks for the advice. I’m going to continue to rest and drink lots of fluids and eat low salt chicken noodle soup, tea! And stay away from nona. 👵
    But I’m getting stir crazy 😜
    Take care and stay safe!
    nodm wrote: »
    Prayers to all who are struggling.
    I have a 102 F temp but I was able to feel better between fever spikes to get a 20 minute easy walk.
    I tracked everything and I am way below budget.
    No passes used so far.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!

Oh my goodness...take time to just rest....that fever is telling you something.... hoping you feel better soon. Remember to begin hot liquids often, go ahead and begin the expectorant at the first sign of a slight cough. Best wishes for your recovery.

• nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit
    I would tell him to take time to smell the roses and enjoy life each step of the way. There is more to life than making it go faster.
    Congrats!
    Happy Birthday to your son!
    Yes, x's 3 - no passes left
    My eldest turns 20 tomorrow.
    Do you have any advice for my son? What would you tell your 20 yr old self?

I am about to bake his birthday cakes, but will decorate tomorrow. My sleep habits are a bit out of whack...so I am very rested...or wouldn't start this at midnight.
    I agree with everyone who stated turning off the news was a good step towards stress reduction.
    In my community, we will begin the official "stay at home" order at midnight tomorrow night - though we have been social distancing for awhile.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes though it keeps disconnecting my Fitbit adjustment and stressing me out! Definitely under though.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Big virtual hug everyone...
    I too will not make it to the winners circle but am glad we're still hanging on in here, need some normality in our lives, thank you @RangerRickL and everybody!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 24

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk at home by Leslie
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2020Mar24
    Exercise :37 minute walk (toooooooooo many online meetings to run today)
    Feeding 1350+110-1453 = 7 (just made it)
    Tracked : think I got everything
    Yesterday was a pass day: volunteering usually means junk to eat -- But that's not the point. If I was a better person I'd ensure nutrition for all the volunteers including myself. Yet another action to strive for.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 24

Exercise - no :(
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    yes x 3. Forgot to post last night. This is for the 24th.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    My eldest turns 20 tomorrow.
    Do you have any advice for my son? What would you tell your 20 yr old self?

I would tell your son, and my 20 year old self, to be yourself in life. That means to search your heart (and head) and pursue your own dreams and goals, not what other people want you to do. I would also say realize it's okay to make mistakes (that's how we learn) and change your mind, including over big things. Remember who you are in life.

I hope your son has a wonderful birthday!

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise, Calories, Tracked > Yes, Yes, Yes
    Stay safe. Stay healthy
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Took a walk during my husband's lunch break.
    I'm enjoying having my activity level down to not very active. It's more accurate given my new work circumstances (being a teacher vs distance learning from home) so my Fitbit calorie adjustments at no longer way out of whack. Instead I start with a lower calorie allotment and keep even if I move a bit each hour or gain some if I go on a longer walk.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    I will not be in the winner's circle this month. I recorded most intake but not all. I know I am not that far over, but I am over. Managed to get over 60 minutes of activity in. Fourth pass day this month. It's all good, tomorrow is another day. :blush:

Rest of the month is "Training camp for the April Winners Circle" !
  • BMcC9
    edited March 2020
    Options
    March 22
    My point with this is..this makes me feel in control. Probably not what most people do but it is me.it is how I deal with things ...
    You guys keep safe and be careful.

Whatever makes an individual feel in control of what they CAN control is EXACTLY what they should be doing right now. The details will differ from personality to personality, but the head-space is still the same.

Just steer clear of "might take me or loved one to Emergency for NON covid reasons" behaviour.

For example:
    • Use a stepladder to reach high places, not stretching while on a chair ... particularly a wheely-chair ....
    • Hide DH's power-tools if you have to!
    • (you see, after nearly 32 years of marriage I KNOOOOW what unsupervised McC males have a habit of getting up to ..... ) ;)

• BMcC9
    Options
    Big virtual hug everyone...
    I too will not make it to the winners circle but am glad we're still hanging on in here, need some normality in our lives, thank you @RangerRickL and everybody!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes

Rest of the month is "Training camp for the April Winners Circle" for you too ... and April 1 is less than a week away !
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @oldDogBiking just keep on showing up here, and sharing what you need to. We are all here for you. We'll be watching for your profile picture, even if all you can put for now is the profile pic and a spoiler envelope each day or two. whatever helps you.

Best to you, Buddy and the rest of your circle.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9.... have i told you lately how much I love you... (yep quote from a song, guess) you are so encouraging!

Exercise? YES

Calorie budget? YES
    Also successfully I.F. day

Track? YES

Super busy day learning new programS online but glad I'm a late gen X latchkey kid prepped for it because also got beginning of internet age so adaptable. God is amazing... for such a time as this!
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    epangili wrote: »
    @BMcC9.... have i told you lately how much I love you... (yep quote from a song, guess) you are so encouraging!

Exercise? YES

Calorie budget? YES
    Also successfully I.F. day

Track? YES

Super busy day learning new programS online but glad I'm a late gen X latchkey kid prepped for it because also got beginning of internet age so adaptable. God is amazing... for such a time as this!

Oops my post was for 3/25... losing track of days being inside so much and no real deadlines...
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,003 Member
    Options
    March 24
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
    7 days to go.

Restaurant cravings hVe been raising their ugly heads, but that is off the table!

Losing 0.5 lb per week (best since Jan 2019) Was 0.6 for March, but I ate a bit more this week Due to hunger. In this for the long run & want my maintenance to be comfortable.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, no