March 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    ugxmg1e2ouuc.jpg
    On Monday evening, March 23, I posted on the MFP Challenge Board, our April UAC invitation-to-join-us!!!
    Please go to the board and help me by sharing your welcome and why you recommend the UAC to others.
    I really appreciate you!
    Please go to this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789882/ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2020#latest
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    ugxmg1e2ouuc.jpg
    On Monday evening, March 23, I posted on the MFP Challenge Board, our April UAC invitation-to-join-us!!!
    Please go to the board and help me by sharing your welcome and why you recommend the UAC to others.
    I really appreciate you!
    Please go to this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789882/ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2020#latest

Already done ( I turned out to be "top of the list" - just checked back and plenty others already answered you call)

Keep those testimonials mounting, gang!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Thanks @SuziQ113 for teaching me how to do spoilers. ☺
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,119 Member
    Options
    Wed 23:
    Exercise: 85 mins, walking, gardening
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2️⃣ pass days left

On my way over to April page.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Today was a minimal day.
    Calories in the budget.
    Cardio: 20 minutes easy walk
    Tracked everything as usual.
    Temp still spiking occasionally at 101.5 (max) but coming down. (I hope).
    I have not been good about my water intake. So I'll have to work on this.
    Yes, x3
    3 passes left.
    Have a safe and successful day tomorrow all!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes, did Cathe Drill Max DVD
    Log? Yes
    Under calories? Yes
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - I did Yoga With Adriene on YouTube.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes,and I even ate cookies.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - more that 20 minutes exergame plus walk with DH for fresh air and sunshine for 25 or so minutes before supper
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, very nice fitbit-calorie buffer (which will probably increase slightly before I close the diary tomorrow morning, just from two more hours of quiet-metabolic burn)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Absatively posalootly.

S I G H the little 7 cb ft freezer that was SUPPOSED to arrive today is on back-order and is delayed. On the up-side, my new Wii controller mat is still due to be delivered by Amazon tomorrow last time I checked, which will widen my exercise-at-home options. Gotta love those exergames.
    Province of Ontario Canada has declared "state of emergency" and so has my municipality. Province has widened scope of non-essential business closings. All are still on voluntary social distancing in all other respects here; the declaration merely puts in place the OPTION for municipality to be able to invoke "ramp up to shelter in place status quickly if / when necessary." I expect eventually it will become "when" before all is said and done. But not immanent here yet. Some other parts of the country more likely sooner.

I have been working from home for a week and a half now. That won't change no matter how long this goes on because of the sector I am lucky enough to be employed in. Only son (lives in same town) works in a different part of the same sector, so lucky in that respect too.

Fortunately, I happen to have the kind of personality and we as a couple happen to have a long-standing habitual lifestyle routine where this stay-close-to-home lifestyle isn't a strain or all that different from "normal for us". Just as well, as I have low-level chronic underlying respiratory issues so have to be wise and careful. DH is by nature protective and therefore also being very wise and very careful to avoid potentially transporting it in to me. Our neighborhood from what I see, and our whole city from what I hear, is very much tending to behave responsibly

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3. Got to run 3 miles outside this morning...I needed that!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @nodm Glad you're feeling a little better. That's still a high fever to me, but it looks like it's coming down

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 280 minutes (!!!) -- a dog walk, a longer walk for myself, and once again 2.5 hours pitching in with other employees to disinfect the public areas of my workplace. Exhausted now and drinking half of a Starbucks frappuccino to celebrate being at home.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes - exercise - post birthday cake walk with my boys and pup (eldest turned 20)
    yes - kept track of everything...
    no - did not stay within calorie budget
    out of passes before today...

Enjoyed making my son's bday cake for him. We had gorgeous weather today. Official "stay at home" order begins tonight.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SusiQ113
    You taught me too. I never knew how team members were doing the spoiler.
    I don’t know how any of you are able to use special fonts.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Long day on the road to Phoenix.
    Calories: no problem
    Tracking: no problem
    Exercise: no way!
    Just sat in a car all drove for over 13 hours
    Pass 2
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options