Replies

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Exercise? YES

Calorie budget? YES
    Also successfully I.F. day

Track? YES

Super busy day learning new programS online but glad I'm a late gen X latchkey kid prepped for it because also got beginning of internet age so adaptable. God is amazing... for such a time as this!

P.S. I accidentally posted this in yesterday's date. Losing track of which day is which with the waiting, lengthy time indoors with no hard deadlines.
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2020Mar25
    exercise short run >20min
    feeding:1625 -1498 =127
    Tracked yes
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, dancing, walking, YouTube videos, yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    All signed up for April, will put my recommendation on later!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 25

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk. There is a park near home, I took kids out and let them to ride their bike but not touching anywhere in the park or elevator of the building. It is not prohibited or limited to go out yet in my country but we are taking our own precautions as number of cases and deaths increase day by day.

Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep so.... here is yesterday some arm exercises a walk in a very quiet community to get the mail and staying under goals
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    epangili wrote: »

P.S. I accidentally posted this in yesterday's date. Losing track of which day is which with the waiting, lengthy time indoors with no hard deadlines.

:D

At least the daily-change-subthread format of UAC can help with that! .... maybe star only two or three days in a row, and every day remove the star from the earliest after you post? ;)
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise, Calories, Tracked > Did not manage all three but still had an overall healthy day.
    Stay healthy!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Hollis100
    Usually I get rid of this after a few days but it has only been three days and the fever is coming down. I was thinking of going for COVID but I think I’ll wait and save the test for someone who really needs it.
    Today 100.2-100.7
    Take care and stay safe in all you are doing for your community!

Hollis100 wrote: »
    @nodm Glad you're feeling a little better. That's still a high fever to me, but it looks like it's coming down

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 280 minutes (!!!) -- a dog walk, a longer walk for myself, and once again 2.5 hours pitching in with other employees to disinfect the public areas of my workplace. Exhausted now and drinking half of a Starbucks frappuccino to celebrate being at home.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    yes x 3.

Been a little overwhelming at work. I'm closing all the rings, but omitting VR workouts because I'm just wiped out by the time I get home.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    March 25
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
    ljdv1bd6zyy4.jpeg
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    epangili wrote: »

:D

At least the daily-change-subthread format of UAC can help with that! .... maybe star only two or three days in a row, and every day remove the star from the earliest after you post? ;)

Yes agree! Good idea but I like reading the tardy people too...
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    March 25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen closed: Yes!

1/3 pass day (Mar 8)
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    nodm wrote: »
    Thank you @Hollis100
    Usually I get rid of this after a few days but it has only been three days and the fever is coming down. I was thinking of going for COVID but I think I’ll wait and save the test for someone who really needs it.
    Today 100.2-100.7
    Take care and stay safe in all you are doing for your community!

@nodm Sounds like you're definitely getting better! Aside from the coronavirus, all the regular viruses are out there, too. Hope you're back to yourself this week.

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Love your colorful habit tracker!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 Love your colorful habit tracker!

Thank you @Hollis100
    I’ve got to begin getting April’s ready! May try a flower-inspired design :)
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, no