March 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL - Thank you for the shout out!

@juliemouse83 - Will your company consider tele-counseling? The company I work for has generously offered 5 free sessions for anyone in need of it.
  • SuziQ113
    edited March 2020
    Options
    No WC for me this month. It's all good. I am working through the last few pounds of my goal. The past two months I have been maintaining which I find is a better lesson than those last pesky pounds. They will come off when I am ready. :blush:
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,402 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    tnzlyb6syid6.jpg
    There are just a couple of days to go in the month of March. It's been a tumultuous month in ways that we have never imagined. I'm glad that you are still posting despite the burdens that you carry.
    It's time to ask you, do you expect to be in the Winner's Circle? If so, since the UAC is a self-reporting program, I need you to tell me/us. Do you expect to have 3 or fewer Pass Days this month?
    I'm running on 2 Pass Days right now.
    Rick

I am also running on 2 Passes Used (both within the first week of the month). So mark me down as VERY LIKELY.

I can't foresee any likely reason why I wouldn't be in the Winners Circle by this point.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I am putting a "How DO you manage to grow your garden?!?" query in the What's On Your Mind thread, because we want to grow a bit of a vegetable patch this year, but every time that we try all we manage is "buffet for local suburban small furry creatures" and NEVER get to harvest anything for ourselves.

I will be needing additional guidance on this through April (and May, and June, and ... ) but am currently looking for "best way to protect seeds-to-sprouts" that can carry over to "protect sprouts as they grow and produce" so that DH and I can make a list of what to get at the local "DIY Lawn&Garden Department" nearest us.
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    @bmcc9
    Maybe it's a way to make us communicate although I have often felt the same way with both MFP and FB.
    Life is in the living of it and trying our darndest to be open to the lessons along the way.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.

Winner's what? No chance. I'm out.

@BMcC9 good luck with your green fingers. Depends on your climate. I'm starting a lot of my seeds indoors in sunlight and then move them outside when theyve grown a bit. You're meant to just transfer the ones that are growing best but I always feel too guilty and plant them all out. A soppy soul!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,627 Member
    Options
    3/28
    Exersized?- Not 20 min. Consecutive. Just my steps. Took several mini walks
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Yes I will be in the winner circle
  • BMcC9
    Options
    By the way, DH is the better gardener of the pair of us .... I have actually succeeded in killing a cactus by not watering it enough .....
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I expect to be in the Winner's Circle. I have used 2 pass days so far.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 330 minutes (!!!), some walking and a lot of disinfecting my workplace with other employees because of the virus. I'm ready to drop.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, about 1000 under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    Yes, times three.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/28
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...but only stretches
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes...and teeth are brushed as an incentive to not consume any snacks.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

No WC for me this month.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,358 Member
    Options
    Julie - where in NC are you located? I'm in Newton (further west). Are you ready for the stay at home Monday? Heal fast

Exercise? Yes - did Gift of Yoga DVD
    Log? Yes
    Under calories? Yes, not by much, but still under. I don't add in my exercise calories. Then again, yoga doesn't burn a whole lot. Did spend most of the day outside starting to get our pool ready (also so I can exercise in the water. I really miss my water aerobics class), some steps there.