March 28 Sign In

Options

Replies

• shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I expect to be in the winner's circle :) Hopefully!

3/27 Didn't exercise, barely moved at all lol. Used pass - 0/3 passes left.

3/28
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Heather Robertson's 12 week challenge
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise, Calories, Tracked > yes, yes, yes :)
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I bought Spam.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes x's 3, no winners circle, but still motivated by being in this group.

Ranger, 3 passes works for me in April.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options

(spread out while gradually stockpiling canned and dry goods) Spam, corned beef and some tinned ham. More than one of each ....
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    May be doubling up slightly, but to be sure all is reported ...

Mar 26 3 x Yes
    Mar 27 3 x Yes
    Mar 28 (today) 3 x Yes

Days goals met: 26
    Pass days so far: 2 (1 intentional - 1 just-happened)
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Ate back somee exercise calories, but that’s fine. Still looking strong for the winners circle- I’ve use all 3 of my pass days but don’t expect to need another in the next 3 days.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, but I have to count my gardening (4 hours) as exercise, did not get a walk in, and the gym is closed.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    3/27: Exercise: Y
    Calories: Y 1495/1800+448 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y

3/28: Exercise: Y 60 minute walk
    Calories: Y 1938/1800+336 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y

Okay I’ve been absent the past couple weeks eating way too much...trying to right the ship here at the end of the month and head into April back in the groove. Hopefully the coming weeks won’t be too disruptive to derail my intentions.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    No, I don't expect this newbie to be in the winner's circle this month because I exceeded the 3 passes by 2 more. I consider March this newbie's training month. Hopefully, I'll make it to the winner's circle for my birthday month April.

Exercise? YES
    I did just enough to cancel out my excess calories.

Calorie budget? YES

Track? YES
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I will be in the winner's circle this month.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I'll be in the Winner's Circle in March!

10 mile run this morning, stayed under and logged it all.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I am putting a "How DO you manage to grow your garden?!?" query in the What's On Your Mind thread, because we want to grow a bit of a vegetable patch this year, but every time that we try all we manage is "buffet for local suburban small furry creatures" and NEVER get to harvest anything for ourselves.

I will be needing additional guidance on this through April (and May, and June, and ... ) but am currently looking for "best way to protect seeds-to-sprouts" that can carry over to "protect sprouts as they grow and produce" so that DH and I can make a list of what to get at the local "DIY Lawn&Garden Department" nearest us.

I'm not sure what creatures you have, I have problems with them too as I'm by a greenbelt with no fence. Last year the fruit tree had unripe fruit so I waited a few weeks, went out with a bowl to pick them, and there wasn't a single one left by the squirrels! Having stuff in containers helps as far as getting things off the ground, I made self-watering containers out of storage bins that you can google called Earth Tainers. I have a bunch of oak trees around and they grew over my yard so there's only a little space left, I still grow some tomatoes, strawberries, then radishes here and there. On my deck I have an herb garden and plan to try out some vegetables on the deck this year as well in large pots such as peppers and cucumbers. I came across a lot of old seeds and planted and surprisingly I'm getting a decent amount. I start them indoors on a table with florescent bulbs and seedling heating pad. My stevia, heirloom cherry tomato, and more basils are up in the last couple days, yay!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, started the day walking/dancing while online, did You Tube videos, and yoga

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Oops, yes I'll be in the winner's circle, worked out, stayed under, and logged everything every day.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

@oldDogBiking
    LMAO! I bought a mini can during my last adventure for essentials!! I thought to myself, heck Spam is a flexible food with a long shelf life. And, it is also time for us FL folks to start getting hurricane ready.