Tomorrow I'll start

Options
I do good on my diet days at a time then I feel the need to reward myself with comfort food knowing I shouldn't. I lack the self-controt to stop myself and always turn to those who encourage me to do the bad habit.

Replies

• stiles31611
    stiles31611 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Craig. I am very similar but mine is done by the week. Monday and Tuesday I do great with eating and exercising. By Wednesday I start to slip back to eating horribly and by the weekend I have undone my success. I would LOVE to go all week without feeling like a failure on the weekends and starting all over on Monday.
  • craigharris9
    craigharris9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel you. I notice that after I weigh myself and if i lost 3+ pounds it's one of my triggers. I want to eat fast food or something sweet. The good news is this virus has cut the fast food out of my life LOL
  • nishayates
    nishayates Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue - I lose a couple of pounds and then for some reason I just forget that I have another 28 to go and start eating undoing all the good work! This lock down is getting to me with the gym being closed. I had a knee op before the lock down so can't really go out for a jog. I really miss spinning classes - they helped stave off the weight again. Now I'm really just trying to eat less so I don't emerge from the lock down 20 pound heavier! :(
  • craigharris9
    craigharris9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After days and weeks I hit my goal today on my calories. I was under all across the board. I even BBQ today and wade out my portions and it felt good to not eat non diet food.

We all can do it together by encuraging one another and focus on the good eating habits not the bad.
    I could'nt do to with out you becaous our failures gave me the strength to not repeat each bad habit