New here, looking for other ftm transgender friends :)

Options
Skarowan
Skarowan Posts: 4 Member
My name's Marius, I'm 26 years old and I live in Austria, Europe.
I'm ftm trans and bisexual, looking to keep myself motivated with like-minded people!

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    You may like our T+ chat thread. We vary in gender identity, but a couple people are ftm. I'd say at least 5 of the people who have posted there are still active on MFP including me, Victor, tcunbeliever, and dangermooch.
  • Skarowan
    Skarowan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You may like our T+ chat thread. We vary in gender identity, but a couple people are ftm. I'd say at least 5 of the people who have posted there are still active on MFP including me, Victor, tcunbeliever, and dangermooch.

How do I find you guys?
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    It's the thread that is titled "A chat for the T and +" and is one or two down from this thread. The original poster is VictorSmashes who has a black and white cat as their profile picture.
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi Marius! I'm Vick/Victor! I'm ftx trans masculine and bisexual. As bold_rabbit said, I do have a thread over there, but whether you're here or there, I'd love to add you as a friend and have a chat.

I haven't been online as much as I'd like to, seeing as it's been over a month since you've posted this, but I'm committed to popping in a bit more frequently than I have been lately.
  • blueismyrealname
    blueismyrealname Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m Blue, just joined to try and keep sane during lockdown... I’m in DC, USA and I’m ftm/non-binary :)