Replies

• cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Here's a photo!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @davert123 that sounds like a fantastic adventure :)

@loopydo2017 It's great that you're baking for a local shelter. The community soup kitchen in my small town has closed because of social distancing. I wonder how the very poor are managing since that soup kitchen helped both the homeless and elderly who live on social security. Thank you for the idea. I'm making a note to try to find out on Monday if I can donate food somewhere.

• Greenminnow
    Greenminnow Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes 🐇🐇🐇
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (Saturday) was a great day. I started out joining a Zoom meeting with our kiddos from the church. Their leader organized a scavenger hunt in their homes and would play a PowerPoint where each slide had them go hunt for something in their homes and then come back to show us all. It was so cute and I smiled through the whole thing.

Then I took some folders to work to drop off for my boss and we talked with her about a rack my furloughed husband will be building to hold her leftover rolls of wallpaper. It was good seeing her in person, and we kept our safe distance from each other. I wiped down my work area before and after.

Then we came home to an Easter Egg Hunt I organized for our neighborhood littles. About 20 homes participated and the children followed the map to each home to pick up treats that had been left for them by the mailboxes. It was such a blessing to see so many neighbors out walking with their children and the faces of the kiddos when they saw the treats. My little neighbor behind came by at the end to pick up all the leftover candy! LOL!!

Then we walked over to one of our neighbor's who is a singer-songwriter (it is Nashville, after all) and he performed some of his songs from his porch. That was great fun and everyone distanced themselves from everyone else.

Today (Sunday) will be different without my children here, but I am going to focus on blessings instead:

1. They are safe and sound in their own homes.
    2. We will do a Zoom meeting this afternoon.
    3. We will celebrate Resurrection Day and be thankful for our health, our provision, and our friends far and wide.

Blessings to everyone!
    Bonnie

P.S. Pass day 2 of 3 today.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    Closed my computer last night and then realized I hadn't posted. Decided I would do it this morning instead.

Logged and Under? Yes.
    Exercise? Yes, 15 minute Fitness Blender Beginner Balance Workout and a 16 minute walk
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Day 11
    On track
    yes x 3
    Spent a couple of hours climbing up the road.
    My climb for the month is 10,782.
    So I am like 200 under my desired daily average.

I took a picture of some trees that are getting ready to fall on the road.
    If you haven't got some kind of saw you could get stuck on one side or the other.
    Not a problem for a bicycle. I can always find a way around.

dt3rapg5y9ib.jpg

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @JTreasures love the pancakes!

@oldDogBiking Great photo. Wow, those trees are really leaning over the road. Your posts always inspire me to get outside.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes! Good on calories. Our small exercise group has gotten permission from our village to continue to meet 1-2x’s per week. So this morning we spent an hour together doing a socially distant obstacle course. Fun to be working out together.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    davert123 wrote: »
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    April 11....
    Happy Easter UAC.

I hope you are feeling better after last week. It sounds like you are :-) the video conference egg hunt sounds fun :-)

@davert123. Thank you. It comes and goes.

I am actually diagnosed as within a MDD (major depressive disorder) episode (and 3 other concurrent mental health conditions). Every day brings challenges and the COVID restrictions do make things more difficult.

Unfortunately, my daughter was not in a state that would permit an egg hunt. :( Maybe Monday.

I don't know the details, but I saw in passing somewhere that a Minecraft Hunt-the-Easter-Eggs had been set up.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    April 11

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes