Options
    Yes x 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    April 26

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Not as I planned because I had an unplanned meeting that ate up my time. So I will say No here.

Kitchen Closed: Yes

3 passes, I am still in the Winner's Circle.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    @Hollis100
    Thanks it’s degenerative so I have learned to work through it as best I can I try not to let them slow me down to much but I hope I never have to run lol!! I keep moving an old basketball injury from high school sometimes they just flare up and I have found the worst thing to do is nothing thanks again 😊
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @snowshoe072 good to hear you're better and know how to work around it

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a set of 10 pushups (bent knees AND with hands on a surface 13 inches above flat-floor - but at least I have a benchmark - plus intentional walking for thirty or forty minutes while "accompanying a friend walking her dog" (she was outside somewhere, I was inside and we were talking by cell) plus exergame - more mid-range songs.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, including most (but not quite all) of the exercise calories. I am
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Days goals met: 26
    Pass days used: 1 (unplanned)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    I was gonna delete the above as well as re-post it on the 27th ... but i seem to have inspired someone so I will just leave it in both places.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    April 26
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚