May 5 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    yes x 3.

Managed almost 3 hours of exercise! I was not flying a desk, and was pushing beds around for the better part of my day.

Logged everything.

Came in under goal.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Why are you learning Hebrew? Interested.

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Yes x3
    Our giant cheese order arrived so we had chicken soup and cheese for dinner :) used my scale to weigh the cheese

Sorry. Maybe I missed it, but what exactly qualifies as a “giant cheese order”? And why? I’m earnestly intrigued. It’s just that so many questions popped into my head when I read this. Like, what kind of cheese”? Do I want one (and I probably do because ... cheese!) I LOVE cheese. Though mostly hard cheeses. But I won’t pass up a good Brie with warm brown sugar and walnuts on tasty little crackers. Now I want some cheese.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Yes x3
    Our giant cheese order arrived so we had chicken soup and cheese for dinner :) used my scale to weigh the cheese

Sorry. Maybe I missed it, but what exactly qualifies as a “giant cheese order”? And why? I’m earnestly intrigued. It’s just that so many questions popped into my head when I read this. Like, what kind of cheese”? Do I want one (and I probably do because ... cheese!) I LOVE cheese. Though mostly hard cheeses. But I won’t pass up a good Brie with warm brown sugar and walnuts on tasty little crackers. Now I want some cheese.

@readyornot1234 your description at the end sounded so good! By giant I mean around 9 lb total... 3 lb of which was cheddar so I'm with you on the hard cheeses front :) Also had a pound of blue, 1.5 of Brie and the rest a sampling of other types. We ordered it because we were down to our last thing of cheese and haven't been to the store since March. Definitely enjoying it so far! But using my scale to keep from going crazy with it.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @cjane917 - that does sound lovely.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Pass #1
    Overindulged in my 72 year old mom's belated birthday and Easter treats she lavished on me last Saturday. Tried to give away to friends and neighbors but still too many.