Options
mattig89ch
mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
So what games are we all playing?

Replies

• GetHeroFit
    GetHeroFit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Currently putting in time on ESO. A group of hobby friends have gotten hubbs and I back into it.
  • KittyPryde2
    KittyPryde2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kingdom Hearts III. I've had it for a while, I just never got around to playing it.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Animal Crossing for relaxing and Fallen Order when I want a challenge.
  • mattig89ch
    Options
    Kitty, How is the newest Kingdom Hearts? My brother in law loves the series, but I could never get into it.

Kek, Oh how is fallen order? I've heard mixed things about it.

I've been playing X4 alot.
    Recently I started pirating capital ships from NPC's who hate me. Fly up to them in an un-armed freighter, launch boarding pods, and gtfo while the marines go to work. >:-D Getting a fleet going.

Loving it.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying it when I get some time on the PS. It's definitely got a lot going on with it. It hasn't gripped me like some past games I've played but it's good.
  • KittyPryde2
    KittyPryde2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Kitty, How is the newest Kingdom Hearts? My brother in law loves the series, but I could never get into it.

I played the first one with I was a kid, and I loved it (but I do love Disney, I think you have to love Disney to enjoy it). It took me forever to beat the first one! This one is really good! Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Tangled, Frozen, I'm playing the Pirates of the Caribbean right now.

It is a game for kids and people who love nostalgia. It's a pleasant break from The Witcher 3 (which I still haven't beaten yet, because I am a completest and there is literally thousands of side missions...)
  • mattig89ch
    Options
    Kekibird wrote: »
    I'm enjoying it when I get some time on the PS. It's definitely got a lot going on with it. It hasn't gripped me like some past games I've played but it's good.

Why cant you get enough playstation time?
    I played the first one with I was a kid, and I loved it (but I do love Disney, I think you have to love Disney to enjoy it). It took me forever to beat the first one! This one is really good! Toy Story, Monster's Inc, Tangled, Frozen, I'm playing the Pirates of the Caribbean right now.

Ah, that explains it. I don't mind Disney, but I dont love it either.
    It is a game for kids and people who love nostalgia. It's a pleasant break from The Witcher 3 (which I still haven't beaten yet, because I am a completest and there is literally thousands of side missions...)

Ah, yea. I know what you mean. I have to fight that completionist side of myself. Still, glad your still enjoying the game.
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Battlefront 2
  • I_Want_A_Donut
    I_Want_A_Donut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just started Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Bought it back on black friday, but haven't had a chance to play it till now.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's a pleasant break from The Witcher 3 (which I still haven't beaten yet, because I am a completest and there is literally thousands of side missions...)

Oh yeah. It took me a hundred years or so to finish the main game and now I've still got a bit of Blood & Wine left to beat.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Origins right now. I know I'm late to the party but in my defense, I started it before when I borrowed the PS4 version from a friend but then I got sick, hospital here and there, fast forward two years and now I got it for PC myself and started over. I suck at it but I love it.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Right now I am on a Sims 4 kick!
  • allanmobile313
    allanmobile313 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've just started playing Firewatch
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, i had it on the ps3 but never got far.
  • Ray_4331
    Ray_4331 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Long time Clash of Clans and Sky: Children of the Light player.