Gastric Bypass 9/19/19

Hi, everyone. I'm Steve, and I'm having gastric bypass surgery on Sept. 19, 2019 (two weeks from today). I live in North Central Florida, and have an amazing surgeon, who performed my wife's gastric bypass three years ago. She has lost 150 pounds, and is doing the liquid diet with me to help jump start the last 50 pounds that she wants to lose.

I'd love to get to know anyone who is getting ready for surgery. While I want to get to know people from anywhere, I especially would love to hear from people in Central Florida.

Replies

• Emmma1975
    Emmma1975 Posts: 6 Member
    hi Steve,
    I am having it done in the morning! Sept 12th... You will be just one week behind me.. Ill check back in once im out of hospital. :)
  • sweetbrownKD
    sweetbrownKD Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Steve, I'm scheduled too on the same day as you for my gastric bypass surgery here in Central Florida area. My surgery would actually be a revision surgery from VSG to Gastric bypass due to gerd. Wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery
  • christareid28
    christareid28 Posts: 47 Member
    I am scheduled for November 20
  • SaraRT83
    SaraRT83 Posts: 4 Member
    I have my last round of appointments coming up October 7th and then they can send my paperwork to insurance for approval!! They're guesstimating my surgery will be early-mid November and I am doing the bypass as well!
  • UCFKnightSteve
    UCFKnightSteve Posts: 4 Member
    I just got back to looking at these posts after all these months. How is everyone doing after their surgery?