Replies

• thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Excerise? Yes o:)

Budgeted? Yes o:)

Track? Yes o:)

Rings? Yes o:)

Water? Working on it as we speak - 22 ounces to go!

All and all, it was a good day!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the winner's circle!🎶
    Yes x 3!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 150 min cleaning, 60 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who made it to the end of May and especially those who entered the circle. Welcome back to the challenge and welcome to the newbies!

Lunchtime run at the beachfront with my housemate followed by peanut butter milkshakes. She wanted takeout for supper but I convinced her to wait for the weekend when her boyfriend is coming over. It's so good to be allowed out to exercise whenever we want and I finally have a less hectic work schedule this month (although I still get enough work days to not miss my seal swimming sessions too much!) Evening was Jiu Jitsu class and yoga (20 minute plus some shoulder rehab). Very pleased to be able to do plank to side plank twists and not feel unstable on either shoulder! We are also adding some limited Jiu Jitsu sessions in this month and my group is awesome. Obviously my housemate and her boyfriend but we managed to get the brown belt to join as well. All tough opponents but that's great because it will push me to get back to my start of 2019 state faster.
    All food logged, including the milkshake and within my budget so a win for today.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 1

Exercise: Yes, 30 mis walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Congrats to the winner's circle of May!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I must have not hit post reply. Yes times three.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3 today.
    6km run before work :)
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I did about 30 minutes cycling. Not the perfect kick start, but still something. :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, under budget.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    June 1
    Exercise : 4 mile walk
    Tracking : yes
    Calories : yes under the goal.

Good first day overall
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    June 1
    Exercised?: Yes - 40 minute walk with the family.
    Calories?: Yes. 1,333
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • Zella132
    Zella132 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Date: June 1
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Logged? Yes.
    Under? Yes.
    Exercise? 43 minute walk and 23 minutes of beginner strength.

I did it again...I ate too many high calorie/low volume foods and I am hungry, but with no calories to spare. It's bedtime, so I'll probably be okay, but I have got to start making different food choices!

On the bright side ... you have consciously recognized a pattern that you are now developing a plan to alter ....
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    amymh41 wrote: »
    6/1
    Exercise: no
    Calories 997 out of 1500
    Tracked: yes
    If tracked means food log

yes it does
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    yes x 3. Almost an hour on oxygen inventory in the morning, then a brisk 20 minutes in the supermarket (it's a game to me, now; how fast can I get in, get my stuff and get the heck out), logged everything and came in under.
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes I rode to and from downtown to hel clean up, also walked about 2 miles cleaning up.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Without activity no, with activity yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I remembered all my non water beverages, I guesstimated on my water. It’s hard figuring it out with a camelback!