Options
nicshoquist
nicshoquist Posts: 1 Member
Please tell us a little about yourself!

Replies

• megallen101
    megallen101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan. I live in northern Utah. I let myself stop working out and I ate too much the last couple of months 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Rachele2003
    Rachele2003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Rachele from Springville UT. I am a mom of 4 busy kids, a kindergarten teacher working on getting my teaching license and have forgotten to take care of myself!! I service everyone but me!! Now is the time for me! It is going to be hard!
  • GoldenHeidi
    GoldenHeidi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All. My name is Heidi. I am from sunny and hot Joshua Tree in southern California. I joined this challenge so that I could have accountability as I get back into healthy habits that I have lost during the quarantine. I am an LVN, currently, a full-time college student working on completing an RN program.
  • ianaya22
    ianaya22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Ivonne and I live in Sacramento with my husband and our 3 boys. I am looking for the accountability as I have found that is what works for me. I love to run and currently I am training for my first marathon! (Eek!) however this quarantine has me with about 6-8 extra lbs :(
  • 1Foot2Foot
    1Foot2Foot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m a college science professor in Iowa, I’ve lost and gained and lost and gained a lot, especially in the last 10 years. I’ve used MFP with success in the past but feel like I want to reach out in a group now to find some accountability and energy from others. Feeling hopeful about the summer.
  • Beki76
    Beki76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m Beki! I love food and nutrition! It became my life when my older kids were little. I’m actually dreaming of becoming certificated some day. I’m a mom of 4, 3 are grown and one last girl keeps me on my toes! I’m completely disabled, but I’m planning to prove the Drs that food heals the body, mind, and soul.
  • Rachiescurtis
    Rachiescurtis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m Rachel! I live in Herriman, UT. I have 3 kids (15, 13, 4) and they take up 99% of my time. :) I love exercise, especially anything outside. Love living a healthy life but I’m always trying to find a good balance.
  • charlyqt
    charlyqt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Charly! I love health and teach a Zumba class on Facebook 3x a week. I am a mother of 5 kids and love that school is out for the summer!!!
  • HeidiBaud
    HeidiBaud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m Heidi from Boise Idaho. I’ve got 3 elementary age kids. I’m looking forward to getting this quarantine weight off so I have better energy to do stuff with the kids
  • MomChemist
    MomChemist Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Melissa from Madison, WI. My kids are grown and out of the house, but I still haven't lost the "baby weight." :D My exercise passion is biking, so during summer months, I have no trouble getting my exercise done. Now that summer is here, and we are getting a CSA farm box, my fridge and meals overflow with healthy vegetables and local protein sources. But I have one, huge stumbling block: Evening snacking, bordering on bingeing. So I'm here for some accountability to not snack after dinner. I promise myself a good, full dinner and then finish eating and drinking (other than water or herbal tea) for the night.