Pride is not cancelled

Options
VictorSmashes
VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
I just wanted to create a new thread to tell y'all that even though we have a global pandemic and literally riots around every corner, pride is not cancelled. We can still be proud and celebrate being part of the LGBTQ+ community. Is anyone still around? Can we be here for one another this 50th Pride?

What are some of your goals?

My fitness goal is vague, but it's get stronger and lose some weight to feel better (physically!!!! and mentally) in my body.
My non-fitness goal is to be more accountable and more productive as the adult I'm supposed to be.

Replies

• squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Pride is definitely not cancelled. Maybe we can't have our typical celebrations, but we can definitely celebrate our history and always remember - The first Pride was a riot! <3

My fitness goals are similar to yours. I don't have a number I am looking for. I just want a stronger body that can endure more physical activity. My partner is hella active and I want to be able to keep up, mostly.

35 y/o pan femme, she/her. Y'all can check out my profile and add me if you'd like.

Stay beautiful!
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Yes it was!
    I've been gone trying to support BLM for the past few days. Kind of feel like I should be protesting but consequences have me faking out. So I'm just trying to spread awareness.

That's awesome to want to be stronger! I have been working out at home and I feel a wee bit stronger. Also walks, too. I had started running, but I've taken a break from it. And I just rolled my ankle yesterday so that's got a pin in it.

Oh and I'm bi and nb (yes I see the irony).