Who's Who at LL1C+

Options
2»

Replies

• leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi, sdejoh, and welcome to the group. What is your given name (if you don't mind me asking?)

Good luck with the weight loss...it's a journey to be sure, and we'd like to cheer you on as much as possible. Just jump in on any topic and make yourself comfortable. :)

Oh..I'm LeAnna, by the way. :)
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mind if I jump back in? I'm Briana... I guess I'm both a "Blast from the Past" and a "Sally that joined up and disappeared without a trace." So happy to see you all are still going strong!
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome back lady!
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    808malia wrote: »
    Welcome back lady!

Thank ya! I've missed you guys and gals!
  • gudlaugsteinarsdottir
    Options
    I´m new as well :) I have to lose more then 100lbs (133) to get to my ideal weight and I´m taking it one day at a time. I cut sugar, white flour and yeast from my diet and I have been doing 14 days on this diet and it´s going well. I have lost around 6lbs so far so I´m going to continue.

My biggest problem is that I´m so impatient, I want to see results right away but I´m trying to get it in to my thick scull that it took me 10 years to put all these extra pounds on and it will take time to get them off again :)

I would love to be on your team, I live in Iceland and I dont have many people around me and not a good support net eather :/

Lulla (my nickname) :)
  • energy820
    energy820 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Saying hi to everyone on here. New to groups!
    How's everyone's journey going?
    I'm down 60+ lbs so far.
    Who's hit or is close to 100?
    So happy to find folks on the same journey!
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome energy820!
  • JanisFiddlesticks
    JanisFiddlesticks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone :D I am a Vegan/Vegetarian nurse looking to lose a very quick 30lbs for a trip to India in a couple months. Clean eating and ramping up the exercise will be my Jan-Feb goal. From March forward I intend on slowing down to a gentle consistent loss though ongoing healthy diet and active lifestyle to reach my life time weight goal...a very realistic 50lb loss. Maybe even down 80+ lbs if all goes well!!! Good luck to everyone this month! Cheers :D
  • Laurelverse
    Laurelverse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm Laurel and I'm looking to cut 130 lbs off my 330 lbs frame over the next 13 months via low-carb clean eating and a daily fitness program. A year ago I was at my worst at 376 lbs, had gotten down to 299 at the end of June and then went into a long depressive phase that undid a lot of work. Now I'm trying to shake it off and move forward.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My weight loss started last May. Everything was going well up until November 2018. I'd lost 30 pounds. However, I stopped being vigilant and regained 18 lbs in 3 months. It's very depressing how quickly they added back on. However, in February I am trying again to find what worked for me before. In the past 2 weeks, I was able to lose 6 pounds, but can see how I'm starting to slip into overeating again. Especially on highly caloric non-nutritious food. I'm hoping by joining this group, your support and good sense will help me stay on track. I can do with some friends who can help me be accountable. I needed to lose 106 lbs from my highest weight to be at a normal weight, but now need to lose about 88 lbs. I hope everyone's doing well with their own weight loss! -Rose
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Pam, and I have stuck with the program I started for 2 months as of today! I think mutual support from people on the same road is part of the key to success.
    Starting weight - 254.0 01/19/2019
    Goal weight - 130.0
    Current weight - 229.6 03/19/2019
  • kgales987
    kgales987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Karen and I'm new to this group. I'm excited I found you. In my weight loss journey, I have lost exactly 105 lbs. (started January 2016) -- I need to lose 100+ lbs. more but not really feeling encouragingly motivated. I am trying hard to encourage myself though. A month ago I joined a gym and so far I go twice a week. I can't go any more than that, right now, because every time I go I hurt myself. I come away, limping, pains in my toes, ankles and back (all I'm doing is the treadmill, I'm up to 16 minutes with 1 break). I guess I should have told you I started my journey at 476 lbs. and I am down to 371 lbs.

I WAS a couch potato and my life existed of going to work and going home. Now I also go to church, grocery store (a few times) and am going to the gym.

My issue is at night – I always want to eat food after 9 p.m. My doctor told me about a protein shake so I started with the GNC IOS-100 powder and I add: ice, Activia yogurt and 1 banana, then blend. It really does taste good, and its filling, so I pray this is the start of something beautiful.

I need loads of friends as encouragers, please.
  • Ragamuffin14
    Ragamuffin14 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    kgales987 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Karen and I'm new to this group. I'm excited I found you. In my weight loss journey, I have lost exactly 105 lbs. (started January 2016) -- I need to lose 100+ lbs. more but not really feeling encouragingly motivated. I am trying hard to encourage myself though. A month ago I joined a gym and so far I go twice a week. I can't go any more than that, right now, because every time I go I hurt myself. I come away, limping, pains in my toes, ankles and back (all I'm doing is the treadmill, I'm up to 16 minutes with 1 break). I guess I should have told you I started my journey at 476 lbs. and I am down to 371 lbs.

I WAS a couch potato and my life existed of going to work and going home. Now I also go to church, grocery store (a few times) and am going to the gym.

My issue is at night – I always want to eat food after 9 p.m. My doctor told me about a protein shake so I started with the GNC IOS-100 powder and I add: ice, Activia yogurt and 1 banana, then blend. It really does taste good, and its filling, so I pray this is the start of something beautiful.

I need loads of friends as encouragers, please.

Hi Karen, believe it or not but this post is so inspiring to me today, I was pretty miserable this week because I realized that I have been dieting since January 1st and I haven't even lost 30 pounds yet and I have probably another 100 to loose. I was just thinking it would take me over 2 years to get there at this rate and I feel like it has been SO hard lol.

So I just wanted to thank you for sharing your journey, and how awesome it is that you have reached 105 lost, I really hope you keep going and posting because my inner winey child needs to hear about it and count my blessings.

Hugz, Lyn
  • StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stacie. I joined the group yesterday. I was 281 at my biggest. Currently 240. I had gotten myself down 223 last august, but fell off track in sept and bounced back to 260 by Christmas. Hoping to stay on this decline. I've been on MFP since 2018, but this is my first group 🙂
  • emmerin78
    emmerin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stacie. I joined the group yesterday. I was 281 at my biggest. Currently 240. I had gotten myself down 223 last august, but fell off track in sept and bounced back to 260 by Christmas. Hoping to stay on this decline. I've been on MFP since 2018, but this is my first group 🙂

Welcome, Stacie!! Happy that you're here :)
  • StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!