July 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @readyornot1234 , I left you a message on the June 30 thread.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,652 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    https://www.gettyimages.fr/photos/canadian-flag
    Happy Canada Day @BMcC2019 and @HASWLRS and any other Canadians out there!

Loved your photos. Happy Canada day to you❣🇨🇦✨
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,652 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    y55c1ua5qn72.jpg

The emus (outside our front door) say "Happy Canada Day .... see? You CAN still have fun while remaining socially responsible!" (they have considered masks mandatory for a while now ... in case eventually the humans have to, and parents with young children can point to them and say "See, they are too!")

DH and I very much enjoy being "the eccentric auld pair on the block" Mother's Day it was a bunch of construction paper tulips each (again, all while masked)

That's so cute. Love it.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    y55c1ua5qn72.jpg

The emus (outside our front door) say "Happy Canada Day .... see? You CAN still have fun while remaining socially responsible!" (they have considered masks mandatory for a while now ... in case eventually the humans have to, and parents with young children can point to them and say "See, they are too!")

DH and I very much enjoy being "the eccentric auld pair on the block" Mother's Day it was a bunch of construction paper tulips each (again, all while masked)

That's so cute. Love it.

They actually "live outside" all the time, next to our front door ... always plain-masked these days, but 'special event" additions (like the canada-day extras) are only there for a day or three ... and then some different construction-paper "theme-additon" for the next holiday. St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun hats, bunny-ear dilly-boppers over the Easter Long Weekend etc.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

@BMcC9 - how did I forget about your Emus? I vote for more Emus! (I left you a thank you on June as well)

Wednesday, 7/1

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, strength-body weight, core

Pass days to date - 0
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Hugs to you, @juliemouse83! You did say that your birthday was on the 30th and it slipped past all of us!! Sorry the celebration wasn't up to par. Lookout June 30th, 2021...Julie has lost some celebration time and she needs to make up for it!!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Walk and bodyweight exercises
    Stayed just under