What prompted you to join this group...

Options
amitglinkedin
amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
What prompted you to join this group...what are we expecting here...

Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    thought it would be interesting to see who else would join..... have been single for 10 years
  • crazylilrae
    crazylilrae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Whats the worst thing that can happen?? Get in shape AND potentially find a man? I'm ok with that, lol.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I saw some pretty pictures I wont lie lol
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow...interesting replies...I thought having few chicks to chat with would be great...
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    chat away....
  • jaxokc
    jaxokc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of online dating sites. I thought it would be interesting to see who clicks here. At least MFP peeps are some what like minded toward fitness, proper eating and a healthy life style. For me, it's difficult to meet "mature, young at heart singles" that have a thirst for life (without a lot of drama). I'm a widower of two years and always looking for quality friends. My age may be 51 but I live like I'm 35...it's only a number.
  • Fozzie1986
    Fozzie1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, been separated for 10 years now and gained a lot of weight over that time. It certainly didn't help my dating after marriage situation. Three years ago I had weight loss surgery(Gastric Sleeve) and lost 190lbs, things haven't change much. I joined Match.com to try and shake things up a bit and I thought I'd try my luck here.