July 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Cruiser bike ride for 30 min. And found online an in bed stretching workout for 20ish min. Needed to burn off the extra slice of pizza that put me over calories.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes thanks to the bed workout (legs and abs mostly) I found online before going to bed.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@signing_megs I would be intresting in checking out that website. Could you share the link please. Sometimes I do leg lifts when I wake up.. often thought how easy it would be to do in a comfy bed instead of a hard floor. Which by the way isn't happening...🙄.
    Thanks, Joyce
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    July 1

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Happy Canada day!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday! Off to a solid start for July.

Congrats to everyone who is here working towards your goals. Whether you make the circle or not, just being intentional with health is a major win and will lead to a victory.
  • wishback
    wishback Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes. One down 30 to go!
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous start to July!!
    I could’ve stayed in the water all day!
    Yes to all 3!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Anya_000 wrote: »
    Congratulations to everyone in the winner's circle, and everyone that hung in there for the month. I've been away for the last year, but am happy to be back. This is a great group.

Yes x 3. I'm trying to learn to be a runner, so went on long walk with dog, interspersed with 1 minute runs. So total 5 minutes of running, 60 minutes hiking. Geez, I'm out of shape, but it's a start.

Great to see you're back!!
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 min cycling, 30 min walk, 40 min playing frisbee
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Was worried to start the challenge on Canada day and going over my budget. But managed to stay in it by exercising a decent amount. First day completed! 💪🏻

Actually forgot to log something I ate, so corrected and went over my budget by 100 cal... Will need to change my day 1 to a "pass" day :neutral: I'll make up for it in the next weeks
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes - went swimming for the firs time since March - finally warm enough to swim outside without a wetsuit! It felt soooo good.
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes!!!

With a lot of careful planning, having an active day, and doing my own baking, my birthday gift to myself was an unused pass day. And a second slice of cake. I took @MadisonMolly2017's advice and tried to focus on experiences that are more meaningful than eating - just what I needed! I'll have to keep that in mind for a few other very tempting days coming up this weekend.

Thanks for the birthday wishes @MadisonMolly2017, @HASWLRS, @rstanford3, @katiecan2019, & @readyornot1234! Happy birthday @juliemouse83 and @amandaross887! Happy Canada Day to everyone!

@jillebean86
    Oh WoW, congratulations!! 🎊 🎈 And happy birthday!!
    The first time is the hardest! For the next event...”We’ll I did it for my birthday, I certainly can do it for this!” Congratulations!!
    I hope you had a great day!

My mantra is: “it’s just food.” LOL
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 minutes? Yes, cleaned my kitchen for 45 minutes and aerobic/dance for 40 minutes.
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Logged all food and drink? Yes