Funniest thing your dog ever did..

Options
CoachFrenchie
CoachFrenchie Posts: 135 Member
Warning: disgusting details....
Shadow threw up an entire meal, and ate it back up again! I was mortified..she looked up at me almost saying "this tastes even better the second time around"!!!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

Replies

• Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Darwin encountered a child reading a book, sitting on a bench by the bike path. He started growling and crouched down, like he was stalking. The only thing was that it was a statue!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Shadow threw up an entire meal, and ate it back up again! I was mortified..she looked up at me almost saying "this tastes even better the second time around"!!!!๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

Daisy does that regularly. I've owned several dogs that did the same things.
  • CoachFrenchie
    CoachFrenchie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    A statue๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ... And AlteredSteve...mine didn't. It took me by surprise ...but then maybe they did and I did not see it..
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options

Sounds disgusting but every dog I've owned has done this. I learned from the first one. She threw up, I ran to get something to clean it up and when I came back it was all clean as if nothing happened... :D good dog!