July 11 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    SSTTT .... two members have posted "I have this personal challenge / block" entries on the "What's On Your Mind Today" page

If you don't normally drop by there, please do just for today and give each of them your support.

Invitation is always open from those of us who are regularly there to anyone willing to ask - but as always ONLY if and to the degree you feel willing and comfortable to do so.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    A flash from the past (2013 to be precise)

Not quite your usual Saturday afternoon at the mall in Amsterdam ...
  • BMcC9
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    7/11
    Pass
    Exersized-?some,but nothing consists enough to count
    Caleries?-went over alittle
    Logged?- yess

even subdivided into more than one (or two or three) sessions ... if the total time added up to or over 20 minutes you could relabel. Just sayin'

(the "calories?" answer would still make it an overall Pass, unfortunately ... :( )
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    lowcalorielovepotion Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 11 - Yes x3

Well my appetite is back it seems! Thankfully I'm not feeling too snackish, I didn't even want the mac & cheese being made. But I managed to eat my normal amount of calories without accidentally undereating OR overeating. <3
    40 minute vinyasa yoga. Nothing eventful today. Just peaceful at least :)
    Looks like it might rain all week, hopefully either the weather changes so I'll be able to go outside or I'll have to actually start working out again in my room lol, I've been kinda avoiding it and sticking to my yoga or walking cuz that's all I feel I have the energy for but it's time I gradually get back to the "fun" stuff ;) Only reason I haven't gone out this weekend is cuz I'm more tired than usual to wanna get out in the heat.