July 20 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your advice; I will practice that. I got a laugh out of your "It’s what taught me you can’t outrun too many calories." Sometimes those lessons have to be learned the hard way I guess :smile:

Btw watermelon and grapes are natural diuretics; try eating those to shed some water weight. Just don't eat them before bed... I've made that mistake before too! :D

Take care!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Monday, 7/20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, barre at home, core

Pass days to date - 3
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    day 20

exercese Yes 45 mins brisk walk
    calories yes came undeR again
    tracked everythig yes

3/3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I am all out of Pass Days...but I need to get serious again because the scales are not moving!!

The two most likely reasons for this are:

[DO FIRST] - re-do Guided Setup with your CURRENT weight / avg (realistic) pre-exercise life-style setting (what with Covid, are you more sedentary than you were pre-covid? does your current setting reflect that?)

You may find the required calories to support your current reality has changed, but your setting was still reflecting the "old reality" (when more base calories were required to support the bigger you when in a comma - and you were burning more in a regular-routine day)

[MOVING FORWARD] once true current daily calorie need confirmed - keep tight on your tracking and maybe see if you need a higher percentage protein to help holding on the "full enough feeling" longer between meals.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
    All good. It’s been cooler hear the past 2-3 days. Wt is down & appetite is back to normal. I do wonder if the 88-95 degree heat makes me retain more water - this making me weigh a little more. It hAppened at the same time as last year. Glad for the cooler respite.

yes, heat /humidity DOES make you retain water. (especially humidity)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Btw watermelon and grapes are natural diuretics; try eating those to shed some water weight. Just don't eat them before bed... I've made that mistake before too! :D

Take care!

you just reminded me - frozen grapes are WONDERful in the summer! high water-content freezes well and skin keeps them from sticking together.

hmmm ..... watermelon also high water- content ... if you cubed and put them in an ice-cube tray while they froze, maybe?
  • BMcC9
    Options
    can't remember whether I posted for the 20th already or not ... but lunchtime over and gotta get back upstars.

3 x yess!! (with room to spare on all three)

Days goals met: 18
    Pass days used: 2 (1 unexpected; 1 chosen early in the day)
  • 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    21 July
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?Y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?Y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?Y
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your advice; I will practice that. I got a laugh out of your "It’s what taught me you can’t outrun too many calories." Sometimes those lessons have to be learned the hard way I guess :smile:

Take care!

@Jana_2020 Thanks!! I will try those! Funny thing is I’ve been craving both of them LOL
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 20
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 minute walk
    Calories?: Yes. 1,399
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    July 20

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise and tracking, no to calories, and I’m okay with that. I still tracked, which is a win for me because when I know I’m going to go over, I stop tracking and binge.