Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary, Terri!

@SuziQ113 , I hope you get to feeling better soon. :heart:

I’ve been yes x 3 the last three days.

I dropped .9 pounds this week.

Work is kicking my tail and the job search has been an exercise in futility.

We’ve had dangerously high heat indices this past week, and it caught up to me today. I spent most of the day indoors having a relationship with my kittens and the air conditioner. I’m sick of sweating, lol. My youngest son came over early this afternoon and push mowed the section of yard the tractor won’t reach, and my husband cooked For him a yummy meal of baby back ribs on the grill, grilled squash from the garden, tomato and cucumber salad with herbs, also from the garden, and corn on the cob.

My step counts have been in the 15k range during the week and all I did today was 30 minutes of light housework after sleeping until ten this morning.

Used to? I’d feel guilty for only getting 30 minutes in, but the way I’m blowing it out of the water at work during the week? Nope. No guilt here for active rest days on the weekend. 😂🤣😂
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Terri!
    Yes, yes & yes today. With no more pass days left, I have to be good :D
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yes X3
    pass days used-3
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes, but over. Exercise, yes.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. A good day.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 12 mile run outside this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary Terri.

No winners circle for me this month. Another pass day for me today. Some friends cooked for us so it was difficult to track - or to say no to this delicious desert! A fun night. I did go swimming in the morning for the first time in months. That felt great and was easy on my calf which is no longer hurting as much but still making its presence felt!

I’ve definitely taken my eye off the ball a little in July, but I’m still going which is slowly paying off in a few lost pounds.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary @TerriRichardson112!
    Pass day #3
    Exercise 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, rain all day but enjoyed relaxing indoors
    Tracking no, I know I am over... Homemade cake again...
    Calories no
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 23
    Yes X3

July 24
    Yes X 3

July 25
    Yes X 3
    Stressfull several days. I had to go fill in for a worker (and very good friend) that has Covid 19. She is my manager and works during the week at our Janitorial Service. She is pretty sick. I felt so sorry for her. No respiratory problems yet thankfully. Really worried about her tho. She is in her late forties but has had some heart issues.
    So far I have bern been extremely careful...mostly staying home as I am at risk because of my immune supressing transplant meds. I was thinking I would have to fill in a day or 2 each week (it's 3 hours from home). Tonight I talked to a couple that work for me doing that job on the weekends. They said they would fill in as long as needed. They have filled in before during the week so they know what to do. He said they would treat the account like thier own and appreciate having the work. What a blessing. It's like a weight being lifted of my shoulders.
    This is the first person I personally know with the virus. Scary stuff. My heart goes out to all of those affected directly by the virus and by it's inpact on us.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary Terri!!!!

Thinking of you Suzi!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes. 1,167
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    July 25

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes hours of disinfecting my workplace due to the virus and slow walking, over 8 hours. I log less than half because I'm not sure about the calorie burn.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass Days 4 (I think)/3 No Winner's Circle for me this month. The UAC is helping me to keep track of my food so I don't mindlessly eat, so that's a success for me.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    A big yes x 3 for Saturday
    Tracked and on target and two massively long dog walks. So thankful for a cooler breeze even on a warm day so we can enjoy the outdoors with the dog.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass day
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9

Kudos to you for believing in slow and steady wins the race I no longer belong to a gym for just that reason people cough all over everything and don’t clean up let alone wear a mask such a small gesture with such implications thanks for being careful 😊
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 I would love to offer you a bit of absolution...no Pass day can earn more than one Pass Day!!
    And as a husband with asthma, I encourage you to be very comfortable staying where you feel secure for you and your husband.
    Blessings, Rick
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1
    Happy Anniversary @TerriRichardson112
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,026 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I will also be out of the circle this month. Earlier this week for the very first time since March 1, I had a 3 x NO day ... (which put me at 3 passes) .. then the battery on my kitchen scale died the next morning, and there was a delay until we could replace it (so no accurate logging possible for 2 days, although I DID get back to the exercise .... (so that makes 4+ for me!)

Scale is working / exercise done / everything logged /

TODAY was a good day. I think I have a better handle on how to keep my head above the paperwork level I have been drowning in (particularly for the last week or so) so that will help in many ways.

I have already joined up for August. Which will be the start of my 5th month at very stable maintenance.

(hmmm ..... I wonder if maintenance-fatigue plus something like @SuziQ113 's "delayed psychological reaction to covid" has been setting in)

My part of the world has opened up (slowly and safely so far ) even farther last weekend .... and now feeling increased subtle pressure from non-family to "do more / get out a bit more" but with my respiratory issues DH and I feel better / more secure if I stay put a while longer .... see what the local "2 - 3 weeks later" numbers are ....

@BMcC9 I encourage your caution! We each need to decide *for ourselves* & given our personal risk factors & how much we don’t want to get COVID. Never let others make you feel you need to do something you’re not sure of❣️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,026 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚

Returned to my regular eating plans. Macros & micros look great!

Long walk with a number of hill climbs & great convo with my husband❣️

I have exercised more hours in July 2020 than any month since 2007-8 road biking!