July 22 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. However my exercise only barely made it, yardwork.
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes
    No
    Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
    One hour of tennis, 15 min strength training. Tracked an am on target!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 22
    Exercised?: Yes - 3 hours in the garden today. Its been a mess with all the rain over the past few weeks.
    Calories?: Yes. 1,307
    Tracked?: Yes.

Back in the swing of things and it feels good!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 90 min cleaning baking session, 90 min hike through Bridgham forest, nice to see different scenery, am sure I know every tree and leaf walking the 'track' every evening...
    Tracking yes calories yes despite sampling the baking
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    July 22

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Still not back to logging and didn't eat well today. No official exercise but a very long and busy day.
    I'll get back to routine soon...

@Dory_42 We know you will be!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @cjane917
    Congratulations!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three. Second half day of painting - finally finish my bedroom with a few touch up areas left. Those will be taken care of when the guest bedroom/office is painted. Great way to burn calories! Now back to work after 3 glorious days of staycation. Tonight I will be moving/rearranging furniture. More calorie burn!

Yes times three. No passes left.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise and tracking, no to calories.

I started a new 4-week training program and the exercises today were focused on strength training the lower body with descending reps and little breaks, then a Pilates burnout. Wow!

I was almost a yes to calories, but we had to use up our cherries from the farmers market before we go on vacation, and I had a rough day at work (lay-offs happened - my role is safe, but some of my colleagues were not), so we made a bourbon cherry crisp and it was delicious. No regrets 😋
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I was about to say "yes x 3" but as I was reading the posts, someone mentioned "the potato chips." Yikes, then it came back to me, a hand full of chips from my friends bag. Put me right over the limit. So, pass day. :D

On the bright side, the running is getting easier for both me and my dog. We did 3.5 miles along the beach cliffs, more walking than running, but I'm figuring out how to run with less and less pain. There's a lot more technique to running than you'd think. At least when your older the is. Also takes a lot more stretching and maintenance lol.
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 i know exactly what you mean about the running. I used to run a lot with no problems but have had on /off injuries for the last eight years and still seeing a chiropractor (on my way to see him right now actually!). I found when I was doing daily (actually maybe 5 days a week) of Pilates for 30 mins I was much stronger and able to run much better without getting injured. Turns out a strong core is super important. Stretching hip flexors also really important, and do you have a foam roller? So good for working on those sore muscles. Good luck. I’m hoping to be back running soon too 🏃‍♀️
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    For the last few days, we have enjoyed having 2 of our adult children and their spouses with us. They leave tomorrow to return to California and Oregon. Today was a pleasant pass day!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 22
    Yes X 3
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. 20 minute walk