July 31 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,629 Member
    Options
    7/31
    Pass I had surgery today.
    My eating was good. I tracked but no exercise. I maybe should have passed for Aug. Because I cant walk or at least very little for 2 weeks. I guess accountability..
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all in the winners circle!! Fantastic achievement, hope you are feeling really happy with that!

Finishing on a pass day. My last day of work for a fortnight so felt like a party 🍸! Actually i didn’t go crazy but I didn’t track. We got take out with some friends, it was delish but a hot day here so my appetite wasn’t big. And I totally resisted desert. Just didn’t want it. Aside from that I did 20 mins of yoga when I got up, a 45 minute walk and a 25 minute swim.

So as we exit July, I’ve not kept on plan as much as i did in June but I’ve still dropped a few pounds, my clothes are starting to fit well again and I’m still HERE!! August is not going to be my strongest month, I’m on holiday for two weeks now so won’t be anywhere near the winners circle but will be carrying my new habits with me as much as possible and checking in for my daily dose of inspiration. Thanks all, you are all great xx
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    7/31
    My eating was good. I tracked but no exercise. I maybe should have passed for Aug. Because I cant walk or at least very little for 2 weeks. I guess accountability..

There have been others who have been "off walking" due to injury relatively recently .... depending on what the issue is, and "doctor's / physiotherapist's orders" are .... there are plenty of alternatives that can count as "twenty minutes intentional activity" from a UAC reporting stand-point! (and the twenty minutes CAN be broken up through the day too!

Any seated "chair dancing" or "seated shadow boxing" during tv commercials, for example. Let us know on the Aug "What's On Your Mind Today" what the actual limits are for you and let us help you brainstorm on that!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    exercise > 20 ✅93 walk, physio, stretches
    calories < budget✅
    tracked everything

2️⃣ Pass Days left

Congratulations Terri !! 🎈
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes X 3
    pass days used-3.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Winners!! :)
    Another pass day for me.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Way to gooooo to all in the winner's circle (but remove me from it...). I blew it last night! Bummer!
    However, today is a good day!
    yes x's 3

Have a great weekend everyone! I have been a strangely emotionally drained person this week...(blaming on too much covid isolation) but am on the upswing! I planted some flowers a friend gave me from her garden. I truly love the results of planting whatever people give me...I just don't have this burning passion to do it for a hobby. I really would love to move back to the small town I grew up in and have a small farm. (random thoughts by Donna, lol)
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    7/31

Best wishes for a smooth recovery.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile walk this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

See you all in August! :)
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    @Stella7x7 We all go through things like surgery from time to time. I hope all goes well as you rest and recover in the next several weeks. <3

Congrats to everybody in the winner's circle!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, worked outside for an hour, pulling weeds and raking leaves. Very little rain here for weeks. Two of my trees are dropping leaves like crazy.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? nope, went over eating blueberries
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Another pass day
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    @Stella7x7: have a safe recovery!

Track: guess-timated and pretty sure I'm over.
    Exercise: a great hike

• BMcC9
    Options
    To everyone who has kept on logging No Matter What ..... YAAAAYYYYY, YOU!! You will wake up tomorrow in a new month, with three shinny new Pass Days available.

This is a long-term (in short chunks) process, so even if you just make a Personal Best target of "one (or more) FEWER passes that last month you WILL make it to the Winner's circle - if not in August than soon after that.

See you on the New Group Page!

BMcC9
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? VERY over - two before-supper walks of 30 minutes or more each, plus ~45 minutes of exergame in the evening.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? SOOO far ahead, even before consuming the pre-planned supper!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Absotively Posilutly!

Final Count for July:
    Days goals met: 26
    Pass days used: 5

Training Camp closed - "Real-Life Run For The August Roses" starts at sun-up tomorrow.

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes!

Just 2 pass days I made it!

Congrats to everyone who participated, including those who made it and those who tried. Now on to August!