πŸ‘‹πŸ½ Introduce yourself!

Options
GinnyGina
GinnyGina Posts: 5 Member
My name is Gina. I live in Dallas, TX. I’m 37 years old and have 2 wonderful and active boys under 5. I work full time and so does my husband. I’m super busy and super tired, which have been excuses to eat whatever and exercise nothing. I’ve tried many diets and exercise programs, but always come back to MFP, which helped in my success before. My goal is weight loss and increase my activity level, with no rush but with consistency. I have finally embraced that my body will never be the same as pre-babies, so that is not my goal. I want to feel good in my own skin and run around full of energy with the boys. I hope you can accompany me in this journey.

These are my stats:
Age⏳ 37
Height πŸ“ 5’ 3”
CW βš–οΈ 164.4 lbs
GW πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ 135 lbs and active

Replies

• fattothinandbackagain
    Options
    Hello! My name is Bre, I am from AZ and I have 2 littles one (almost 2 and 3 years old). I work full time too and take classes at night. I totally know how it feels to use that as an excuse to just eat whatever. I was one of the "unlucky" ones who gained a TON of weight during my pregnancy, even though I worked out the whole time. Between the two of them I gained a whopping 100 lbs. I have lost around 60 lbs so far and really want to lose the last 40. I know I wont look the same but, like you said Gina, I just want to FEEL good again!

Age⏳ 29
    Height πŸ“ 5’ 6”
    CW βš–οΈ 185 lbs
    GW πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ 155 (1st GW), 145 (pre-preg, dream goal weight)
  • GinnyGina
    Options
    Wow! 60 lbs after having almost back-to-back babies is awesome! If you’ve done this much, you can definitely do the last 40. You’ve got this!
  • gurls2boy1
    gurls2boy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HELLO MOMS!!!
    My name is Jeaninne from Delaware and I have three children ages 15,12,11. Recently engaged and looking to have a healthier lifestyle and give some time back to myself now that my kids are older. I work full-time and travel 45mins to work and have 8 employees I manage. I dont have much time for myself so working out helps me relax from my everyday hustle. Im the largest I ever been in a size 18 pants at 264lbs. Looking to get under 200. Everyone tells me I'm young and can do it but at 33yrs old its not as easy. So mothers encourage me and Ill do the same for you!!!
  • gurls2boy1
    Options
    HELLO MOMS!!!
    My name is Jeaninne from Delaware and I have three children ages 15,12,11. Recently engaged and looking to have a healthier lifestyle and give some time back to myself now that my kids are older. I work full-time and travel 45mins to work and have 8 employees I manage. I dont have much time for myself so working out helps me relax from my everyday hustle. Im the largest I ever been in a size 18 pants at 264lbs. Looking to get under 200. Everyone tells me I'm young and can do it but at 33yrs old its not as easy. So mothers encourage me and Ill do the same for you!!!

Train hard, Win BIG!!!!
  • GinnyGina
    Options
    You are busy but you have determination! We can do this!
  • gurls2boy1
    Options
    Thanks
  • AshJorg23
    AshJorg23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I dont know if this group is still active... but here's hoping!!

I am a mom of 2 busy boy (aged 8 and 2). I work full time on a computer in the finance field plus build a side business helping people replace products in their home to better non toxic options. I also prioritize spending time with the hubs so we remain connected after being together a long time! Lol.

I work out at a gym I love with HIIT style work outs. I have lost and gained (and GAINED!) This same weight about 5 times and I am so done... I am done having babies and I want to get my body back to my own and the healthiest ever. I have never maintained a healthy weight but I will this time.

Age⏳ 32
    Height πŸ“ 5’ 6”
    CW βš–οΈ 217 lbs
    GW πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ 195 (hopefully by the end of 2020) final goal is around 175 but more ideally

Body fat% goal 25% (currently around 40)