Anyone started July 2020

Steve25k
Steve25k Posts: 125 Member
I've just started week 1 day 1 today and was wondering if anyone else started this month.

Replies

• MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Hi there! Yes, I restarted with my 8 year old daughter. We started on 7/18/20, so we're on Week 2, Day 2 today. She's doing well keeping up with me, too. We have to stop occasionally from her residual leg pain and my residual hip pain leftover from COVID 19 virus back in April. But glad to have restarted it. Makes me feel so strong!💪😁
  • larisacatherine
    larisacatherine Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I've started it a few days ago as my gym closed due to going back into lockdown. I'm a HIIT, boxing, weights person, so not a runner at all. I've just finished week 1 run 2. I really hope this works, wish me luck!!!
  • nittle89
    nittle89 Posts: 3 Member
    I did! I'm due for w3d3 tomorrow.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    I started end of June or early July - about to do w6d3 today! :)
  • MegansMom2011
    I'm totally stuck. My daughter and I stopped our runs together when she got a summer cold (not COVID, we've all had that in March/ April, after I tested positive twice before testing negative). Since she stopped, I continued on my own a little bit and now I'm on week 3, day 1, but I'm out of the habit. Need someone to help me kick it up a notch and just tell me to do it, as I really want to. My issue is that I'll find a million reasons to procrastinate. I'll do other nonproductive things for hours, but not do a 30 minute run! Lol, like wth am I doing? Smh!
  • MegansMom2011
    Okay, so I ended up doing a run the next day, but haven't run again since. Gah! I need to be consistent and I keep telling myself to do it, but then I'm tired, hungry, or busy, and I don't. Today will be the day I'll fo C25K week 3, day 2!!!