Where are you RIGHT Now?

Options
Where are you right now? No.. I didnt ask what you did or how much you lost. I didnt ask how long you've been trying. I didnt ask what he or she said. Where are you RIGHT NOW. I had to ask myself that question a few weeks ago sitting in a new car in a nice home BUT still feeling empty. "What's wrong?" I would ask myself often. Truth is, I was 400+ pounds and even though my life outside was ok, my internal self was full of hurt, doubt and a desire to quit. I looked in the mirror and even though I developed some muscle mass over the years, I still didn't like what i saw. So now, im not quitting anymore no matter how long it takes. Its my time to make myself the person that I see myself as!

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    where am i right now? Doing Work from home due to the pandemic (and probably perm work from home.) ... trying not to stress eat... newly married.. (2 months ago... frustrated as anything.. living with my husband, and my mother in law and sister in law.. saving for our own place... arrrgghh... so how are you?
  • EightTooMuch
    EightTooMuch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently making orange rolls for my kids because that's what they wanted for breakfast. They eat waaay healthier than me so I indulge them once in a while. After that, I will be schooling them for most of the day followed by my homework.