DavidKuhnsSr
DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,884 Member
Rise and shine. A new day awaits.

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,884 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Woke up at 3:30, for no particular reason. So it goes.

Rita suggested we take a forest walk, yesterday, rather than our usual route around the neighborhood, so we drove to a nearby state park and enjoyed five miles under the trees. Always restorative.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,093 Member
    Options
    Yeah I woke up about 3 am yesterday with some cellulitis spreading in my rt forearm. I got a ZooOOM Dr appt who prescribed oral antibiotics. Seems to be getting better this a.m.
    Walking in the forest sounds great Dave.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Yikes Bob. Pray tell which antibiotic was prescribed. Asking for a friend.

Glad your arm and hand are better, Sam. Unfortunate about your blood work. Those darn doctors are always finding problems. Was there a diagnosis for what was going on with the arm and hand?

Dog training was actually fun and pleasant yesterday. Good breeze, scenting was good for the dogs, cool temperature.

Back to work today.

Be OP ;-)
  • rkmoray
    rkmoray Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It always get up at 4 for a pee break. Always hard to fall back asleep after that. But it was a good day on the scale as I finally broke through a number I have been trying to get to for 2 weeks. As usual I expect in the next day or 2 to be back over that weight mark. That seems to be how my body goes. I lose 2-3 lbs, then gain some of it back for a few days before I get lower again. Knowing that my body works that way helps me not fret over the gain.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    rkmoray, kind of why some folks do better just weighing weekly.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,602 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Late check-in.

rkmoray, welcome! Check back often.

Dave, the hike sounds awesome.

Bob, I hope that the prescription helps!

Sam, are you doing better?

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,554 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Good to see you back @rkmoray

Sam, glad the arm is better, but it is always something. I hope the Doc figures out what happened with the arm and now the blood work results.

I would love a 5 mile forest walk, but not today. High temps, smokey air and minimal winds make for staying inside. I and having trouble getting around anyway as this latest spike enters week 2. Gets old. I saw a picture of my first half marathon this morning. Seems like a long time ago. I guess it was, 10 years.