Shrinking Assets - October 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @kilobykilo sad to see you leave, but happy to see you reach for those goals and self-improvement! Hope to hear from you sometimes!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN REMINDERS

OVERDUE
    @hipari - Motivator
    @newme646 -- One NWI
    @EDtake2 -- One NWI
    @Shandke
    @machchic
    @roz0810

DUE TODAY
    @cre804
    @floecity
    @lexi1720 -- One NWI
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong

DUE TOMORROW
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @Boehle - Captain
    @xiaolongbao
    @Dogmom1978
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 348.2
    CW 350.4
  • hipari
    Options
    Oops! @Beka3695 my next weigh-in is already tomorrow, so I think it’s best to just roll the previous one to last week :(
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    You don't have to weigh in to be part of the group @kilobykilo - the scales aren't the only measurement and you need to take your journey down the most successful path for you and I for one would like you to share that journey with us 😊
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Lots of change for people in the group and, for me, change is good, keeps things fresh. As we get closer the end of a year that will be in the history books for future generations and we are very keen to see it end I think we should see the terms and conditions page for 2021 before we sign up. Let's hope the Mayans weren't dyslexic and when they said the world ends in 2012 it was actually 2021 😊
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Username: xioalongbao
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 135.8 lbs (61.6 kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 137 lbs (62.3 kg)

I’d like to be all “ra ra got to get back on the wagon... next week’s going to be better” but I’m really struggling to find any interest in the process at all right now.

But at least if I keep logging in I haven’t given up entirely.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    "]WEIGH IN REMINDERS

OVERDUE
    @newme646 -- One NWI
    @EDtake2 -- One NWI
    @Shandke
    @machchic
    @roz0810

DUE TODAY
    @cre804
    @floecity
    @lexi1720 -- One NWI

DUE TOMORROW
    @Boehle - Captain
    @Dogmom1978[/quote]

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Username: dogmom1978
    PW: 176
    CW: 175
    LTD: 28 lbs
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 176.2
    CW: 172.6
    LTD 69.4

I am so happy with this loss!!!
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 Beka great job, you weigh less than me, I am stupidly going in the wrong direction 174 today. I will take a deep breathe and just try not to sabotage and bail out. I am in a challenge with another friend and they have lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I think sometime I should not compare and just do my own thing. Next week I am prepped and ready to go. Carbs are a killer for me, hence the gain. Back to protein and veggies. I am so happy for you. INSPIRING
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Friday
    PW 205.2
    CW 205.9
    LTD 29lbs
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 195.0
    CW 196.0

Sorry for the delay. We’ve had a garage sale this weekend and I have been consumed with prep and the actual sale. We were blessed with picture perfect fall weather and I was so happy to get rid of that clutter! Now if I can only let go of the body clutter! 😂

Not happy with the gain but it could’ve been worse. I had a four pound swing this week so I’m satisfied with a one pound gain! Lots of water weight due to two things. My daughter was home and we went out for Chinese. I picked a new dish and it had a lot of sodium. Also, my PT at the fitness studio had us working some killer sets. I was sore all over and I’m sure my muscles were retaining water as well.

We originally planned to go on a road trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona but it looks like that is scratched due to some work we need to do on our home. I’ll know by Monday if it’s off so I’m avoiding the grocery store until I’m totally certain.
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/11 10,158
    10/12 10,451
    10/13 3,851
    10/14 14,001
    10/15 6,279
    10/16 5,058
    10/17 12,277

Total 62,070
  • hipari
    Options
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 218.5
    CW 217

WHOA, something good is actually happening here! Definitely haven’t made much of an effort.
  • hipari
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 218.5
    CW 217

WHOA, something good is actually happening here! Definitely haven’t made much of an effort.

This is actually pretty motivating to keep the ball rolling. The downside is, I feel like I’m starting to get flu symptoms. I got a cough and a little bit of a sore throat last night right after going outside, and I’m often a little stuffy right when I wake up. I decided to wait for 2 hours to see if these symptoms go away after getting out of bed and staying upright, and if not I’m going to get tested. Fun times. I’m already compiling a mental list of all the people I’ve seen in the last few days.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    czm242fp9b0k.png
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @hipari hopefully the symptoms improved.

@Beka3695 great loss!

Steps for last week 122399
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a good week and hadls nice plans for the weekend ahead, whatever that means these days!

I haven't been at all active here recently because I've been rushed off my feet and the app is still being glitchy.

I started with an online PT and lifestyle coach on Monday as I really want to stop this cycling up and down this same 15lb and really fix my relationship with food and myself.

She really wants me to move away from the scales and (i think) I'm ready to give it a go. So, I'm going to bow out of the group, at least for the time being. Being around all the numbers and check ins will be too tempting.... am I addicted to my scales? Probably!

I'll still be logging and using my diary each day, funnily enough with a heavy emphasis on protein (might have to try a protein latte!) and activity cals and would love to keep in touch with friends on the main feed/stream/wall area.

Thanks a lot to @beka3695 and @boehle for captaining such a welcoming and supportive group. And a big shout out to @TheMrWobbly for motivating me to get myself out and run!

Keep on chasing those goals one and all :):)

@kilobykilo we will missed you, you have been an inspiration to the group. Take care of yourself sometimes we all need to take a break. All the best until we hear from you again.💓💓💓💓💓💓
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)
    9ljcr2ishuwc.png
This discussion has been closed.