1 day down, 169 to go!

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited November 2020 in Social Groups
Good morning! Welcome to the new members and Happy Birthday, Emma! :)

My tentative plan for the day is to get the exercise in that I didn't do yesterday because of my headache. I got a lot of sleep last night, but I still have a headache. It's early though so hopefully I'll feel better once I get going.
Definitely going to track calories, no beer, no chips, lots of water, a BAS, homemade soup.

What does your day look like? How about some dancing for movement?! y07lvmt88ip3.png

Replies

• 3greyhorses
    Sounds like a super fun day! What's your pups name? Pic?

Just got my Covid results...NEGATIVE! So no excuses for today. I'll get my exercise in!
  • mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Good morning!

Yesterday was an awesome day. I met all my goals that I set for myself.

My goals today:
    - get my two walks in today even if I have to do them downstairs in the building.
    - stay right at or under calorie budget
    - If not raining take dogs for a walk.

It is supposed to cold and rainy later today. YUCK!!! But it's Friday and I was able to get to work 30 minutes early so that means I can leave early. YAY!

Have a great day everyone!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Happy birthday Emma!!!! πŸ»πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

@3grayhorses -- Yay no Covid!!! 🌞 I like your dancercise suggestion! πŸ’ƒ

Jade -- that sounds sooo sweet β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’› I hope you have an excellent day 🌈

@mrsshots2011 -- TGIF! Hope the rains hold off for you. It's good you have a backup plan to still get those steps in πŸ€“
  • rayonrainbows
    I didn't get to take a bike ride yesterday, but we did have a short walk (ran out of day light, only walked about 30 mins before it got dark). I did do one set of some body weight exercises and 5 mins of running up and down stairs, and I jogged for 2.5 minutes straight one time during yesterday's walk.

Today I will take a 40 min bike ride. Mission: pick up some fancy plates my friend is selling. They're "appetizer plates" divided into 4 sections to showcase plating. I hope new plates might help me cut down on portion size just a bit? We'll see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll probably also take a walk with my partner today and maybe even finally a swim in the pool now that the sun is finally shining again after Eta's rains πŸ¦‹ will probably overdo it today cos I work from 6pm-1am tonight then 9am-2pm & 7pm-1am tomorrow πŸ˜¬β˜•

Have a great Friday everyone!! 🌈🌈
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    My goal for today is to get my water in and do some cardio today. It was rainy and windy earlier this morning, but it's now cleared up. Hopefully it stays clear later today, so that I can get out for a walk but if not, I will do some YouTube video. I also have to do some stretching today.

• c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    0mtblpnatp01.png

Here is my baby, Marcy! She is learning to go to the nursing home with me every Friday to spread smiles. She is very calm and loves to cuddle my residents. She keeps me busy all day!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Marcy brightened my day!
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    @MrsAcyprus2015, Happy Birthday!

While I didn't meet all of my goals today, I did finish my household's weekly menu and shopping list yesterday. Today, I used that list to have a successful shopping trip during which I left the grocery store with no unhealthy snacks. If it's not in the house, I can't eat it, right?

Tomorrow:
    - Workout for at least an hour
    - Stay within calorie goals
    - Plan next week's workout schedule
  • 3greyhorses
    Good evening! Hope y'all had a great day :)
    I felt much better today and was able to get in a 3 mile run. Felt pretty good!
    I rode one of my horses bareback (walk, trot, canter) which is great for my core and super fun!
    I also did a yoga video that I hadn't done before. It was challenging but good. If you haven't tried Yoga with Adrienne videos, you might want to check them out. There are so many that there's sure to be one that fits what you need. And, they're FREE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLy2rYHwUqY&t=177s
    I frequently rotate through a few to help my lower back.
    I ate well until my hubby brought home Chinese food. I'm only eating half of my normal amount though and NO beer or chips :smiley:
  • gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Had a great day and met all my goals! Had a great arm/shoulder day at the gym! Marcy had a great time with my residents too.
  • rayonrainbows
    Great job today everyone!!