2 down, 168 to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Saturday!
It's been great hearing how well everyone is doing. Keep up the great work!

Today is a swim day for me. 1250 meters.
I've also decided to do a running streak, running at least 1 mile every day. Today will be 1 mile.
The weekends are usually filled with some really yummy and healthy vegan food because my hubby is home to do the cooking. I'll do my best to track calories.
Will ride one horse (Westley) and get another one (Goose) going again. Goose hasn't been worked for a few months so I'll probably just work him from the ground for a few days.
Of course, I will spend some quality time with my hubby who I don't get to spend much time with during the week <3

Have a great day everyone!
m47mcdb2tswz.png

Replies

• gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

The weekend is always a tempting time for me! My husband is not currently using MFP so he is not too concerned about what he is eating. The weekend is also my rest days from the gym 💪

Goals today:
    -Stay under calorie budget
    -No Diet Coke
    -Take Marcy to the dog park 🐶

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! And @3greyhorses enjoy your horseback ride!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    jaderbacon wrote: »
    Good morning!

The weekend is always a tempting time for me! My husband is not currently using MFP so he is not too concerned about what he is eating. The weekend is also my rest days from the gym 💪

Goals today:
    -Stay under calorie budget
    -No Diet Coke
    -Take Marcy to the dog park 🐶

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! And @3greyhorses enjoy your horseback ride!

My husband doesn't care either and is such an enabler! Luckily, he usually makes some healthy meals on the weekends.
    Have a great time at the dog park!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Went out for my long walk this morning, unfortunately I forgot to tap the walk activity on my Garmin watch, so I don't know how many miles I walked, but I did get my steps in for the day, so that's a positive.

My plan for today is to get my water in and stay within my calorie goals. It's so much harder on the weekends for me to stick to my calories when I'm stuck in the house. I'm going to keep myself busy today by doing some errands in the house.
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Had a light lunch and went for a mile walk earlier. We’re going out with friends tonight, so I’m trying to save my calories for the restaurant. We’re going to Top Golf, so at least there will be some “exercise” involved.
  • gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am having a very hungry day today. I can't seem to chase away the feeling. I've been drinking a lot of water, trying to get at least some relief from the feeling but I am just ravenous today! :(
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the weekends are tough on a lot of us. Do your best ladies, and don't beat yourself up no matter what!

My goal today is to stay within my TDEE, not necessarily my "weight loss" calories range. 🏵️ I've stayed within my weight loss range every day for the past 3 weeks (even on other tough weekends!), so I'm not really stressing today. I'll almost certainly still stay under my TDEE, just not 700 calories under like usual.

I had to work til 1am last night, then 9am-2:30pm today (then eat and nap!), then again from 6pm-1:30am tonight, so I won't have time to get in an exercise this afternoon. I will take a little dip in my pool, but for relaxation, nothing strenuous 🦋

My goal is to have a happy night and finish it with a tasty beer and then get a good night's sleep so I can take another bike ride tomorrow 🤓🌈

Stay on the sunny side chicas!! 🌞🌞
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am having a very hungry day today. I can't seem to chase away the feeling. I've been drinking a lot of water, trying to get at least some relief from the feeling but I am just ravenous today! :(

Maybe you aren't eating enough? Or maybe try upping your protein? I was hungry and I just ate some toasted chickpeas and I'm so satisfied....

The last time that ravenous feeling happened to me I added cucumber slivers to my water. I felt fancy like i was in a spa hahah 🌈 plus I got a crunchy refreshing bite whenever I wanted it 🧚

Hope the hunger passes! Remember there's a balance to learn in taking care of your body ❤️🧡💛
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Went to book group last night and ate a little too much. UGH!

Met 3 out of 4 of my goals yesterday. I only got 6 glasses of water. I have a hard time drinking water.

Today my goals are to a) get my steps in (14,000 is my goal) b) drink 8 glasses of water c) log all of my calories and d) work on my curtains

@jaderbacon - like @rayonrainbows suggested - try adding some protein as it helps hunger. Good luck
  • 3greyhorses
    Options

I'm not particularly hungry but am bored so I've been munching air-popped popcorn (aka styrofoam) for the last hour. It's dark, cold and everything is shut down. Blah.

Have you had enough protein today?
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    I did my mile swim out in the freezing cold then immediately went to the gym pool and the water felt lovely...much warmer than outside :) Swam 1250 meters, really focusing on form and using my core muscles. Felt good. The weather has been lousy so I opted to ride tomorrow. I do have an indoor arena, but with 35 mph winds, the horses get really spooked in the metal building. Spooking horses are no fun to ride. Will try again tomorrow!
    No beer, no chips (day 6). Not sure about calories because my husband cooked, but it was all healthy whole foods.
    Have a great night everyone!
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:
    - Workout for at least an hour (Not met; only got in 30 minutes)
    - Stay within calorie goals (Met)
    - Plan next week's workout schedule (Met looking forward to being more consistent next week)

Tomorrow's goals:
    - Stay within calorie goals
    - Rest day
    - 30 minutes of walking with my son