3 down, 167 to go!

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Hope everyone had a great Saturday! We didn't hear from as many members yesterday...hopefully everyone kept their goals in mind and held to their commitments to themselves. If you put in the work and stuck with your plan, awesome job! If you took a cheat day or didn't achieve your goals for the day, today is a new day! Don't forget the reasons you started this group. You can do this if you commit to a healthier you!

My goals for the day:
run 3.5 miles (7min run/1 min walk)
make a meal plan for the week and get some groceries

Not even going to plan on riding today. 30-35 mph winds all day :(

Have a great day everyone!
ra5zgm5ius8l.png

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Happy Sunday chicas!! πŸŒˆπŸ΅οΈπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’š

I hope everyone relaxes and rejuvenates and is getting ready to start ano
  • gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Good morning!

I had a rough day yesterday, managed to stay within my calorie budget, but the smoked wings I had for lunch were WAY too full of sodium, so I think I am carrying some extra water weight now. Boo!

I am not sure what my husband and I are up to today yet, but I think I am going to request Subway for lunch. It has been my go-to lately since I can get really full on so little calories from there.

Goals for today:
    - Stay under calorie budget
    - Drink 65oz of water (about 4 bottles)
    - Do the laundry!

I hope the weather clears up soon. We are supposed to get a bunch of rain today. :(

Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    *posted early oops... πŸ˜‰ At least I didn't press "done" and erase my whole post agaaiinnnn πŸ˜†πŸ˜¬

**another successful week!! πŸ€“πŸŒˆ

I'm so happy that I actually managed to stay under my calories yesterday, treat myself to mac and cheese and still enjoy a good beer after work.. and not go to bed hungry!! 🍻🌞 Those roasted chickpeas were the trick, they really satisfied me πŸ¦‹

Poor Nicaragua is about to get hit with another hurricane starting tonight or tomorrow 🀬☹️, so my first goal for today is to refill all our water jugs from the neighbor's well.. we don't like to drink our tap water (tastes like bleach, yuck), so we fill about 40 gallons worth of jugs about once a week. Definitely need to do that right away this morning once my partner wakes up.πŸ’¦

Goal #2, sweep and mop my bedroom
    Goal #3, get a bike ride in today before the rains start
    ^^if I don't achieve goal 3, I want to do a body weight exercise video
    Goal #4, swim in the pool while it's still sunny 🌞
    And of course do my best with calories β€οΈπŸ’œ

Keep going guys! Don't let the weekend steal your momentum!!! πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ€“

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,262 Member
    Happy Sunday Everyone!

@3greyhorses - Love your post it note. I undo my progress all the time!

Met my goals for yesterday.
    Goals for today
    - Log all food and stay under calories
    - Do a strength workout (trying to change it up)
    - Make an apple pie for Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Happy Sunday chicas!! πŸŒˆπŸ΅οΈπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ’š

I hope everyone relaxes and rejuvenates and is getting ready to start ano

Same to you @rayonrainbows
  • Going to try and drink lots of water and eat a low cal dinner since I splurged on lunch with family. Mabey go on a 30 minute walk.
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    We ate a Mediterranean restaurant last night, and I had no idea how to log all the different unknown things we ate, so I just went with the assumption that I used all my calories up.

Question- when y’all go for a walk, are you letting the App count your steps and assign burned calories? Or are entering that as an exercise? It only gives me 44 burned calories for a mile of walking and that can’t be right, can it??
  • 3greyhorses
    We ate a Mediterranean restaurant last night, and I had no idea how to log all the different unknown things we ate, so I just went with the assumption that I used all my calories up.

Question- when y’all go for a walk, are you letting the App count your steps and assign burned calories? Or are entering that as an exercise? It only gives me 44 burned calories for a mile of walking and that can’t be right, can it??

I've always entered it as an exercise based on time and what speed I'm going.
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Today's goals: MET...Yay!
    - Stay within calorie goals
    - Rest day
    - 30 minutes of walking with my son

Tomorrow's goals:
    - Drink more water
    - 30 minutes rower
    - 30 minutes pilates
    - 30 minutes of other activity
  • 3greyhorses
    @rayonrainbows I hope everything is ok in Nicaragua! Stay safe!

Got my run in today, went grocery shopping for some yummy healthy foods and got some Netflix in :D Calories are so hard to track when my hubby cooks, but I have been cutting my portion sizes and another day of no beer.
  • MrsAcyprus2015
    MrsAcyprus2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all

Not a good weekend for me due to my father in law passing away suddenly on saturday. I managed to stay on calories but did not make great choices way to high carbs and not enough water

I made sure I exercise to try and hold off the weight

Back on it today though as I'm at work which keeps me on plan

• 3greyhorses
    @MrsAcyprus2015 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs to you and your family.
  • MrsAcyprus2015
    MrsAcyprus2015 Posts: 35 Member
    @3greyhorses thank you :)