Introductions!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the December 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm from Florida
    My name is Teresa, I started this group this month (November). I'm 58 yrs old, I have No children. Was married 36 years got a divorce and for financial reasons we decided to buy a house together.
    10 years ago I was on MFP and did awesome, lost it all. Ate right and walked my butt off every day. Since then my Dad passed away, got divorced and fractured my foot. I also found out 1 1/2 years ago I have an eye condition called Blepharospasm ( uncontrollable eyelid spasm) Sun, stress, light, noise can make the spasm excruciatingly intense . To say the least I gained all my weight back and then some. 221 pounds. Since I started back on MFP one month ago I lost 15 pounds.
    with the eye condition I am home bound. But I used to Love the outdoors, Tennis, hiking, kayaking, photography, Nature, BUT no longer can do. On a GREAT note I've decided to not give up on life.

I'm thankful for this group <3

<3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing all these new "faces" on the Dec 1 page next week! (and all the recurring ones too!)
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Keeping this going! I’m usually only event driven to lose weight which is such a bad way to do it! My last goal date event was last weekend. The next one is a cruise in April - the likelihood of it actually happening is pretty slim I imagine - we shall see!