12 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Good morning!
I just want to tell you all how awesome it is to see everyone showing up for themselves! You should all be proud of your commitment to continuing to work towards your goals. Weight loss isn't easy. Y'all are crushing it!

Today:
run 3.5m
stretchy yoga
weigh and track everything

Have a great one everyone!
7wedfzp6ons4.png

Replies

• taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

After 8 months I am still shocked to realize how few steps I get during the day when I work from home. I didn't realize how much more moving around I did when I was at work. So, my goal for today is to reach my step goal and to get my water in. This is my last work day before I'm off for 10 days. :)
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies πŸŒžπŸŒ€

@3greyhorses thanks as always! I still haven't done a yoga vid even though I KNOW it'll feel great. Keep mentioning it and maybe someday I'll step up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@mrsshots2011 welcome back! Congrats on running yesterday. The holidays are going to be weird and challenging for everyone it seems. We're doing a Zoom dinner with my MIL.. meh.. make the best of it 🌞

@taxgirl1 for sure!! Working from home has been a blessing and a curse. Curse when I was lazy, blessing now that I'm trying to take back control of my health. Good luck with your goals πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’œ
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My goals for today are stay under on calories, walk, and swim. Today is a bit of a mental health day (sometimes my workload and lack of sleep catches up to me) so I want to also do a few things that just make me happy πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ¦‹
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Yep, same here. Weekend done and lazy Monday, check and check.
    For today: to actually go for a walk midday because otherwise is too hard to get my steps in.

I’ll find out later if one family is coming over for Thanksgiving. If they do, I’ll have to brave the stores and do more serious cooking, and if they are not, I won’t.
    My husband will work and my girls win picky eater contests, so I’ll ask each to make one request, and it has to match my turkey breast and mash potatoes ( no gummy worms or alike).
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the rain to stop so I can go walking. I hate being cold!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Late check in for today- this is my second dud this week :
    -calories ❌
    -10k steps ❌

My stove’s bake setting broke today, but the convection-bake works. The first loaf of bread is in the trash, the second is half eaten (hence my red X). Great timing πŸ™‚

I did not have a good night sleep since Thursday, so I’m heading to bed, and tomorrow I’ll be here, putting one foot in front of the other.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Under calories but not the healthiest day, did yoga, didn't drink much water.
    - get a vegetable
    - drink lots of water
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    GabiV125 wrote: Β»
    Late check in for today- this is my second dud this week :
    -calories ❌
    -10k steps ❌

My stove’s bake setting broke today, but the convection-bake works. The first loaf of bread is in the trash, the second is half eaten (hence my red X). Great timing πŸ™‚

I did not have a good night sleep since Thursday, so I’m heading to bed, and tomorrow I’ll be here, putting one foot in front of the other.

Exactly. One foot in front of the other. Every day. Show up.