Favorite Vegan Youtubers

Options
Hey guys! So since this group has slowed down a little I thought I'd do a random post about everyone's favorite Vegan Youtubers! Since I love watching YouTube videos I'm always looking for more! My favorites are Jon Venus, Rachel Anne Sophia, That Vegan Couple, That Vegan Mom and Vegan Bros!!

Replies

• SideshowTam
    SideshowTam Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to cooking shows. I'm not really into vegan lifestyle channels cos so often they end up being SO preachy (well, in my experience anyway!).

Raw. Vegan. Not Gross. I think her name is Laura Miller? She's a stone cold fox, and if you can manage to watch someone make cakes all day without going and buying one you'll be fine.

Also, mad love for Miyoko Schinner. Bless her cotton socks.
  • danack1313
    danack1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love vegan youtubers...MommyTang, high carb hannah, brian turner
  • darciamoonz
    darciamoonz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My favorite vegan youtuber is Mic the Vegan. His videos are very informative and some funny, but I think he does a great job at delivering the message about veganism. He uses a lot of science and up to date studies to back what he's saying. He motivates me to stay vegan. I still have to work on eating, but the last time I had my blood work done, I had no deficiencies. I had a complete electrolyte level done, serum b12, and a panel done for other vitamins and it all came back fab! When I was eating eating the SAD, I somehow was vitamin D deficient last year and deficient in some other nutrients. I follow Mommy Tang too danac1313!
  • amadorlca
    amadorlca Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ask Yourself, ThinkAboutThis, Bite Size Vegan, Vegan Gains, PlantbasedAthlete, NutritionalFacts.org, Earthling Ed, Banana Warrior Princess, The Vegan Activist, Jerry V. Egan, Veganut
    For Vegan food recipes I like: hot for food, Mommy Tang, High Carb Hannah, and Nikocado Avocado.................... JK on the last one!
  • amadorlca
    amadorlca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to cooking shows. I'm not really into vegan lifestyle channels cos so often they end up being SO preachy (well, in my experience anyway!).

Raw. Vegan. Not Gross. I think her name is Laura Miller? She's a stone cold fox, and if you can manage to watch someone make cakes all day without going and buying one you'll be fine.

Also, mad love for Miyoko Schinner. Bless her cotton socks.

There's nothing wrong with being preachy for a good cause. Getting the word out is what counts! The animals, the planet, and the future can care less of how we do it.
  • nicoleeatsplants
    nicoleeatsplants Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My favorite are Livs Healthy Life, Tess Begg, Family Fizz, Bonny Rebecca, High Carb Hannah, Mommy Tang, Dani Lauren
  • chubbycatcorner
    chubbycatcorner Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    cheap lazy vegan
    Sustainably vegan
    Saska Lily