19 days down, 151 days to go!

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy December 1st!

We have 5 months before May 1st. It seems like a good time to remind ourselves why we started this and maybe even visualize how we want to be when we reach our goals.

My overall goal is to get back to being an athletic and confident rider, fueled by good foods. This picture is from a time when I was my healthiest and happiest. Energetic, confident, excited, full of life. The complete opposite of who I am now. I want to get back to being that person. I may not get there by May, but I'm heading in the right direction and putting in the work to make it happen.

What do you envision for yourself 5 months from now?

Today:
RIDE!
Run
Yoga
Stay under calories with nutritious, whole foods.
Hydrate...water and decaf tea to keep warm on this frigid day!

Have a great day everyone! I hope you'll take a few minutes to really think about WHY you're on your weight loss journey and visualize what you will look and feel like when you reach your goals.
8kishnrqx253.png

Replies

• gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Good morning.

I managed to stay under calories yesterday and I had a super busy day so my activity was way up PLUS I went to the gym. I think by May 1st this CICO thing will be second nature. I do really well every day and I haven't had that many days where I struggle with hunger. (Though the days I do are ROUGH.)

My goal by May 1st is to be more confident and to have lost the 35 pounds I set out to in the group, maybe more!

Today's goals:
    - Stay Under Calories
    - Be active with the puppy tonight
  • mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Good morning,
    Hit all the goals for yesterday except calorie budget. Ended up over 250 calories. I've already done one walk today so just need to do my second one and then boot camp after work. I have logged all my food for work so main goal is to log dinner staying under budget and drink lots of water.
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Good morning.

Yesterday I got my weight training done and stayed within my calories, but I didn't get my water in. Yesterday I was running around doing errands and ended up not drinking a lot of water. Today I am staying at home for most of the day to get things done around the house. Goal for today is to get out walking and to get my water in.

By May 1st I see myself being the person who has to do something active everyday, being stronger, and getting closer to being prepared for my Spartan Race.
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    I would like to be able to run for exercise instead of just walking.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Hola amigas ๐ŸŒˆ i like this idea of visualizing ourselves in 6 months ๐Ÿ’œ I want to be more fit and lighter on my feet and be able to randomly do small active things without getting drenched in sweat or getting chub rub etc. Also feel more confident in my clothes ๐Ÿ™

I ended up going over calories yesterday. I did great on food but not on drinks. Had a super fun time though and did quite a bit of ocean swimming ๐ŸŒˆ

I walked home from town this afternoon but I'd like to get in another small exercise today. It'll be a challenge for me to stay under on calories today otherwise...
  • c_l_belle
    c_l_belle Posts: 36 Member
    Happy Dec 1st. Sorry I've been MIA but I plan to return full force tomorrow.

You all are awesome! Let's do this!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    I may post late every day because thatโ€™s when I can tell how my day was. Morning of, or 2-3h before bedtime is not working for me, itโ€™s too much room for error.
    Today was good, boring (mandatory training for work), but good. Stayed in calories and walked some, so I earned my TV time ๐Ÿ˜

In 5 months I hope to be more stronger and fit, and all this stuff to be done, so I can plan a summer vacation in Europe.
  • Did well today. Stayed under. Did yoga. Was kind of high in the fat% of the macros.
    Tomorrow's goals:
    - stay under calories
    - eat really healthy
    - drink water
    - walk for about an hour
    -go to bed at a good time

I first of all wanted to feel more comfortable in my clothes and make healthier choices, which I am. I would love to be fit again and just do everything I would like to with strength and energy and without injuries. I want to age well and improve in my ability to do yoga. I would love to be able to run again.
  • mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Hit all my goals for Dec 1st and included a daily challenge at my gym. I was real proud of myself thinking about hitting my goals before I went to bed. :)