20 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Hi all!

So, I was planning on posting updated pictures today but decided not to when I realized that they look pretty much the same as my "before" pics. I didn't feel deterred at all, just more determined to keep at it! Unlike in the past, I didn't have one negative thought and it didn't even cross my mind that quitting was an option. For the first time in a long time, I'm actually feeling pretty proud of what I'm putting into my journey towards better health.

I have no idea if this is true, but I keep coming across it so sure, I'll go along with it! 3im75kcwbmx7.png

Replies

• taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Missed my water goal yesterday, but I did get most of my water in. I did a bunch of work around the house yesterday, so today's day of my vacation week is my time, and I am going out for a hike. It's a perfect sunny fall day and the trails won't be as busy as they would be if it was the weekend.

@3greyhorses That is a great attitude to have. Weight loss is so mental.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I went over my calorie goals the last two days with my friends visiting. However I still stayed under my TDEE so I didn't gain weight, just didn't lose weight either. Could have made better choices, but I also feel fine about it and I had a great time. I'm so proud that I still logged everything honestly and woke up today feeling great and ready to have a good day.

I also have noticed on the days that I've overeaten/overdrank this last week, that I can feel that fullness in my belly, and I don't need to feel that way. Honestly now that I've started to break the cycle of gluttony, that full feeling isn't any better than a slightly hungry feeling.

Anyway I took a 9km bike ride after work this afternoon and we're about to take a walk, so I'm happy with my exercise for today. I don't have any more work today, and I made a big ole healthy breakfast that I still haven't finished, so I BETTER stay under on calories today ;) Now if I can just go to be early instead of staying up watching Netflix til 3am when I have to start teaching at 7:30am like I did last night 😭😭🤣
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @rayonrainbows have you been able to get new running shoes yet?
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @3greyhorses We'll be getting new shoes next Tuesday!! 👑 Sooooo needed. My soles started coming off on our walk today again agghh and I blame them for (at least some of) my foot pain 🌈🌈

Yay! After years of thinking I could never be a runner, I eventually learned that good shoes are key to putting one foot in front of the other :smile: