26 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Tuesday!

I got distracted by a stupid Facebook post this morning so I don't have time for any insightful info. LOL.

Today: Run, Ride, Stay under calories

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    good morning!
    Met my goals yesterday but it was a struggle. I got off work late and then was detained by a darn train for 10-15 minutes so I decided to go home. I DID NOT want to do my 1/2 mile run or my C25k app but I did and felt really good afterwards.

Toda: 2 walks
    boot camp
    1/2 mile time run
    1 min plank
    log everything and stay under calorie budget
    drink my water

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Met my goals yesterday and was able to get a walk in. Today:
    - yoga
    - Under calories
    - fruit and veg
    - Lots of water
    - walk if I get off early
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!
    I met my goals yesterday. It has been cold here but the wind has finally calmed down so I bundled up and went for a walk.
    Goals for today: a) log all food and stay under calories b) go for a walk in c) drink 6 glasses of water d) sew my curtain and e) complete more of my research.
    Have a great day!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    I realized that my plan to report the day when the day is done, has one big flaw- I’m tired then and I go in some gray area talk: did good with this BUT not so good with that.
    I don’t lie or pretty it up, do not lay down defeated, but can’t for the life of me, close my mouth before I found that negative nugget.
    So, in response to your question last week about what would be something to work on, for me would be to list what didn’t work so well without painting in black in my head, without giving it power and weight. Came a long way from intense negative self talk, and have to keep an eye on it for longer way, still.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @jaderbacon congrats 👏 on smashing your goals.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wowza chicas!!! 🎉✨ Loved reading your updates today 🤓

@mrsshots2011 i totally feel ya on the don't wanna do it but end up feeling great about it afterwards 😆 I'm also trying to convince myself to start doing some bodyweight exercises like squats & planks 🙃 I did get new shoes today though!!! So I'm pretty pumped to see if it helps w my foot pains so i can rock this fitness thing 😁 my goal is definitely to be able to start C25K successfully

@tinacuso we're going to have to see some pix of those curtains once you finish them!! 🌞

@GabiV125 tiredness gets the best of us!! 🌈 Just keep fueling and empowering your body for max energy 💫 and those grey areas will equalize & work themselves out 🔥

@taxgirl1 so glad to hear your foot & ankle are getting better! Keep taking it easy & healing!! 🦋 It's nice getting taken care of 🤓 silver lining~~

@jaderbacon 🎉🎈🏵️🎈🎉🎈 woohooooo 🍥 congrats! Mini goals ✔️✔️✔️
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Today I exceeded my calories by a little and did not have enough from exercise to bring me in green. Which is not so bad because I'm still under maintenance.
    Also, I found out that missing exercise does not bother me at all. Today. Other days I’m totally antsy to go for walks, I even went without the dog, when he was not enjoying the heat/rain/cold- well, I have a city dog, don’t judge.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!
    I've been so busy the last couple of days but managed to get my rides and runs in. Haven't been great at logging calories, but have been eating mostly healthy things. I really need to get better at tracking everything. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day :smile: