25 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Here we go! Another Monday! Another chance to reset and start fresh after the weekend, a time when many of us struggle to stay on track.

I've got a new schedule planned to include riding every day and I've signed up for https://emeals.com/ to see how that works for us.

This week's goals are to ride at least 1 horse for at least 30 minutes every single day, run every day (at least 1 mile and include 2-3 longer runs) and keep under my calorie limit every day. Of course, there are other things like yoga, swimming and weights, but ride, run and stay under calories are non-negotiable!

Today: ride, run, groceries, some meal prep

Have a great day! Stay strong!

gjo80liqa43h.png

Replies

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Happy Monday!
    I met my goals from yesterday and I'm waiting for my plateau to burst.
    Today I am going to a) log all food and stay under calories b) put some Christmas decorations up c) continue to sew curtains d) drink 6 glasses of water e) get my 14,000 steps in
    Have a great day!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @taxgirl1 Way to get creative and stay on it despite the setback. B)
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Sooo, yesterday I closed my diary, wrote here and then instead of bolting upstairs I sat back on the couch and ...ended having some chips . I did not record them, since the diary was closed, although there were extra calories left.
    Today I had a scale bump, ate alright and did not meet my steps because it was really windy and cold ( well cold for VA 30-40F).
    This bare bones thing, is new for me.
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    Sooo, yesterday I closed my diary, wrote here and then instead of bolting upstairs I sat back on the couch and ...ended having some chips . I did not record them, since the diary was closed, although there were extra calories left.
    Today I had a scale bump, ate alright and did not meet my steps because it was really windy and cold ( well cold for VA 30-40F).
    This bare bones thing, is new for me.

You can add/fix things even after you close the diary.