33 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well today :smile:

Yesterday's counseling session was a rough one and I didn't sleep well at all. The only goals I have for today is to stay under calories, hydrate and do day 3 of the BWEC. The rest of my energy will have to go towards chores and work. Hopefully, I'll get on a horse and just have a nice hack around the property. It'll be cold, but that's what layers are for ;) Maybe I'll run a mile, maybe I won't. I won't beat myself up if I don't get it in.

I know you'll all do great at whatever your goals are for the day!

Paree

Replies

• MrsAcyprus2015
    MrsAcyprus2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi ya :)

I've been a bit awol as I fell off the wagon last week and gained a lb. I will get it off this week though as the pool has reopened yesterday and I have booked a space tomorrow evening and saturday

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone-
    Sorry I haven't been logging in. I was finishing the other challenge I joined. It ended on Sunday. I think I may start the challenge that @3greyhorses posted tomorrow. Today I am running errands. We are getting a snow storm tomorrow so it might be my last day to walk outside.
    My goals for today: a) log my food and stay under calories b) get my steps in c) work on my last curtain and d) drink my water!!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses take care of yourself o:)

@MrsAcyprus2015 welcome back! progress not perfection ;) glad you get to swim!!

@tinacuso congrats on finishing your challenge! what was the challenge?
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    I woke up not feeling so great. A little chest congestion and feeling a touch nauseated. My throat was sore and I woke up feeling like I was choking (because I was choking on smoke in my dream). Going to drink some hot teas this morning and take it easy. I didn't get much sleep so I'll try and take a nap after this meeting.. It feels pretty minor so hopefully it'll pass quickly.

We'll see what today looks like. Ideally I'd love to get in some exercise!! I was feeling so proud of myself yesterday! We walked for about 1hr 15 mins, and for 10 of those minutes I jogged on the beach!! I did 6 minutes then 4 minutes a little later. I was just planning on doing 5 minutes split up into a couple minutes at a time, but I didn't really have foot pain so I went for it. Then did BWEC on the porch when I got home. I'm so happy with my slow and steady progress :)

No matter what I want to do BWEC day 4 today °°° and even though it says to rest on the squats and crunches I'm not gonna ;) hopefully will feel up to getting some other exercise too or at least a dip in the pool.

I've been pretty satisfied with how I've been doing on calories, and I realized that one thing that has made it so much easier this time besides cranking up the veggies is my eating schedule. I have a good, filling breakfast, and then I generally don't eat again until after our sunset walk. This means that I usually end up with nearly 1000 calories left to consume from 6pm til sleep. Was just realizing that it definitely helps with the not going to bed feeling hungry thing that I hate so much.

Anyway manifesto over haha. Have a great day y'all :)

• melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Went over calories yesterday due to having a piece of carrot cake after dinner 🍰.
    Goal is to stay under calories today and stay on course with the daily crunches challenge.
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Even though the weather wasn't great today, spitting rain and windy, I went out for a walk today as I continue to build up strength in my ankle, so far so good.

Stayed within my calorie goal yesterday. Plan for today is to get my water in, that is what I have definitely been struggling with.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Didn't run, but did ride one horse. Damn, it's cold!
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    Didn't exercise today, not even the BWEC. Ended up taking a long nap from like 2:00-4:30pm which was obviously needed. Feeling better now and had the most delicious dinner 🤓 Tomorrow's a new day 🌈
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    Nevermind I did the BWEC! I got a second wind and it was only literally one minute of exercises today haha 😊

I noticed the 30 sec plank was way easier today! 🤓💫💫
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Good for you @rayonrainbows! I forgot to add that I did the BWEC too :smile: